Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 744,229 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, the motion comics would be cool to buy. The only ones that I watched were The Return and Midnight. I should watch the one about the Flood (name slips my mind at the moment).

I'm going on live now!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I only saw Midnight. I need to find the rest.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hicks, thinking back at what you said about how good a CGI movie would be, I was thinking. I would love a Harvest story, based on the book, done in CGI. It would look great, Johnson would be a really cool main character, and it would make a great prequel to Halo Wars.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 13, 2011, 08:09:12 PM
Hicks, thinking back at what you said about how good a CGI movie would be, I was thinking. I would love a Harvest story, based on the book, done in CGI. It would look great, Johnson would be a really cool main character, and it would make a great prequel to Halo Wars.

+10000

For that.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I say that they should make a game where you play as the Marines.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 14, 2011, 01:40:01 AM
I say that they should make a game where you play as the Marines.

Its called ODST!!!!!!!!  :laugh:

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Actual marines not ODST's that got so beefed up they were practically Spartans.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I would love a survival horror game where you play as the marine from Halo CE that was the original reclaimer before Master Chief. The one who's body is found by the Chief in The Flood.

Imagine how scary the Flood would be from the perspective of a marine. Plus, if they really do remake Halo CE, then that can be an extra mini campaign that comes with it, to help justify the price.

Vakarian

Vakarian

My Faviourate Playable Halo Characters are proboably: Noble Six and The Rookie.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 14, 2011, 03:25:19 AM
I would love a survival horror game where you play as the marine from Halo CE that was the original reclaimer before Master Chief. The one who's body is found by the Chief in The Flood.

Imagine how scary the Flood would be from the perspective of a marine. Plus, if they really do remake Halo CE, then that can be an extra mini campaign that comes with it, to help justify the price.
Most anti-climactic ending ever. There is literally no way getting swarmed and killed by The Flood after navigating a level you've already been through (Halo: CE) can prove to be a proper dramatic ending. It'd just seem like a handicapped re-run of Halo CE where you know the ending, which unlike Reach's, would be disappointing.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Aw man. Those maps look great.

All work and no Live makes Sticks a dull boy.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 14, 2011, 08:28:00 PM
Aw man. Those maps look great.

All work and no Live makes Sticks a dull boy.

:(

I think (but I'm not sure) that these maps were made by 343, not Bungie.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Seriously? That seems off.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 14, 2011, 08:33:23 PM
Seriously? That seems off.

well 343did say that they will continue with Reach when Bungie stops.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed