OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Male Body

Started by Porkus Maximus, Dec 14, 2008, 04:09:22 AM

Author
OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Male Body (Read 402,248 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Please, Cvalda. X-Box One or PlayStation 4. 

We want you to get that next gen ass. ;)

Vickers

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 25, 2014, 03:00:07 PM
Efron is just low hanging fruit on the same boy branch as Bieber and other celebs with that young boy look.  ;)

Please don't mention Efron in the same sentence as that ugly little twerp.

Shasvre

Vicker's FW

Vickers

tavianini19

tavianini19

I can understand why you might see Efron as hot, but I don't.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 25, 2014, 07:03:23 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 25, 2014, 03:00:07 PM
Efron is just low hanging fruit on the same boy branch as Bieber and other celebs with that young boy look.  ;)

Please don't mention Efron in the same sentence as that ugly little twerp.

Same evolutionary vine. Same grooming techniques applied. Same level of estrogen and/or lack of testosterone.

All of them boys for girls who aren't sure they want to go toe to toe with a full on man. Or boys for boys who are testing the waters of gaydom, looking for a little something closer to a girl before diving in. They are the shallow end of the pool. Training pants. Hairless with a high probability of nativity. Perpetuating the fantasy that they are perhaps controllable. (With game systems no less lol) Easily manipulated. Not at all a threat. Sugar coated. Little more than a shaven house broken gibbon that fetches it's mistresses slippers and cleans the pool. ;)

Every generation has one or two of these. I remember when Rob Lowe went through this period.
Spoiler

Bait a trap with some of that and let me know what you get!
[close]

Vickers

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 25, 2014, 07:50:32 PM
All of them boys for girls who aren't sure they want to go toe to toe with a full on man. Or boys for boys who are testing the waters of gaydom, looking for a little something closer to a girl before diving in.

Or, you know, people have different tastes? Why does it have to have some deeper meaning? I still wouldn't class Bieber with Efron. One looks better to me and the other one is repulsive. Simple as that. And Efron is not the type of guy I'm generally attracted to for but I would be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive now. I'm not talking about his High School Musical days where I wouldn't even give him a second glance.

What about girls? Are women with slightly more muscular builds for men who don't want a complete woman? Or what about women with tattoos or women who smoke? Etc.

Gender stereotypes and all that... doesn't really apply in all cases.

Aspie

Shasvre

I guess someone punched him out again.

Aspie

still better looking

than ashtoon ketchup

Space Sweeper

ShadowPred

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 25, 2014, 03:06:23 PM
Please, Cvalda. X-Box One or PlayStation 4. 

We want you to get that next gen ass. ;)

PC it is then.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 25, 2014, 08:05:48 PM
He's an actual cannibal you know.

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 25, 2014, 07:50:32 PM
Same evolutionary vine. Same grooming techniques applied. Same level of estrogen and/or lack of testosterone.

All of them boys for girls who aren't sure they want to go toe to toe with a full on man.
Apparently being a full man means being a fat, overweight forty something with unkempt facial hair? ???

Efron's exquisitely toned body takes way more discipline than most "real men" could ever hope to maintain.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed