Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced!

Started by alienscollection.com, May 10, 2016, 08:21:28 PM

Author
Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced! (Read 111,402 times)

Xenomrph

Unfortunately it's not coming as a mass-market paperback. Yes there's a difference, haha.

Engineer

Oh! My mistake. You're right! Sorry, didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up. I was too focused on the "hard cover" option, and didn't pay close enough attention to the paperback option...

The Alien Predator

I ain't letting that stop me from getting the book, Goddammit! My fanboyism is too strong for this.  :laugh:

Xenomrph

Oh don't get me wrong, I've still got it preordered, I'm just a little miffed that it's not a mass market paperback - it's gonna look a little goofy on my shelf alongside all my other Alien/Predator/AvP books that are all the same size. :P

The Alien Predator

I understand that. I was very careful when getting the Rage War trilogy, I made sure they're all paperbacks and the same size (as some are smaller, I think it's the US editions which are smaller in size despite being paperbacks.)

So anything part of a series, I prefer it to be a matching set. But if it's a standalone book of that franchise, then I can tolerate it. But like you said, hardbacks can be huge and take up more space than paperbacks.

RidgeTop

Hardcover has an updated cover on Amazon. Still pretty bad. 

426Buddy

426Buddy

Oh jesus thats terrible...

Please let this be a place holder, give us something by Den Beauvais or Dave Dorman. But please no more of this pathetic photoshop art garbage.

Corporal Hicks

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I completely agree. Give me some Raymond Swanland, God damn it!

Mr. Clemens

I feel like, if there were an Aliens breakfast cereal, that's what the box would look like - just with a bowl of it on a table to the right.

Machiko Naguchi

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Feb 14, 2017, 04:50:59 PM
I feel like, if there were an Aliens breakfast cereal, that's what the box would look like - just with a bowl of it on a table to the right.

Haha! I can see it in my head right now.   ;D

Ultramorph

Hopefully the stories themselves are good. I'm hoping for a good mix of time periods, and maybe, just maybe an Arcturian.

Perfect-Organism

What's that golden splotch on its forehead?  It's like the Gorbachev of aliens...

SM

Reflection of a nuke dropping on it from orbit.

SiL

Why are they doing this. Why do they not just use a still. Or decent art. Jesus Christ.

Corporal Hicks

http://scottsigler.com/book/aliens-bug-hunt/

Scott Sigler's short is called Dangerous Prey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed