Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced!

Started by alienscollection.com, May 10, 2016, 08:21:28 PM

Author
Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced! (Read 111,407 times)

Corporal Hicks

Full list: Dan Abnett - multiple New York Times bestselling author and co-creator of the Guardians of the
Galaxy featured in the movie
Rachel Caine - NYT bestselling urban fantasy and science fiction author
Larry Correia - NYT bestselling author of the 'Monster Hunter' series
Keith R.A. DeCandido - Scribe finalist whose works include Star Trek, Supernatural, Stargate SG-1
and many others
David Farland - NYT bestselling fantasy author
Matt Forbeck - NYT bestselling author of Halo: First Blood
Ray Garton - bestselling author of over sixty books and recipient of the Grandmaster Award
from the World Horror Convention
Christopher Golden - #1 New York Times bestseller and author of Alien: River of Pain
Heather Graham - international bestselling author of over seventy suspense novels
Brian Keene - bestselling horror author and comic book writer
Paul Kupperberg - former editor in chief for DC Comics, and a prolific writer of comics and
newspaper strips
Tim Lebbon - author of NY Times bestselling novelisation of the movie 30 Days of Night, Alien:
Out of the Shadows, Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi - Into the Void),
James A. Moore - bestselling author of twenty-five novels including his own Seven Forges series
Yvonne Navarro - Bram Stoker award-winning author of the Dark Redemption Series
Weston Ochse - Stoker Award-winning author of Seal Team 666
Mike Resnick - five times Hugo Award-winning author
Scott Sigler - NYT bestselling science fiction author

Lonely Universe

Of all the new stuff coming out I'm the most excited for this book, even over Alien: Covenant! I love anthologies, & I miss all the random stories we used to get from Dark Horse. This is gonna be incredible.

BountyHunter

Do we have an actual release date for this yet? I'm dyin' over here.  :laugh:

felix

April 18th next year.

BountyHunter

Well, that's still a ways off.  But not too far.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Just in time for Alien Day.  :)

Engineer

I just pre ordered this :-)

felix

I wonder if they'll be a Paperback version?

Engineer

Quote from: felix on Jan 01, 2017, 04:09:48 AM
I wonder if they'll be a Paperback version?
Yes there is... according to amazon's pre order options anyway... also a kindle version, if you're into that.

felix

I prefer Mass Paperbacks. They're smaller, more easy to pack.

I don't trust Electronic Media (I prefer the actual feel of a book between my fingers)

The Alien Predator

Quote from: felix on Jan 01, 2017, 08:25:41 AM

I don't trust Electronic Media (I prefer the actual feel of a book between my fingers)

Same here. Also paperbacks tend to be cheaper.  :P

And I like the feel and even the smell of books, it's so therapeutic as I am reading in my corner.

Engineer

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Jan 01, 2017, 03:56:52 PM
Quote from: felix on Jan 01, 2017, 08:25:41 AM

Same here. Also paperbacks tend to be cheaper.  :P

And I like the feel and even the smell of books, it's so therapeutic as I am reading in my corner.
I prefer the hard cover as long as it's reasonably priced. They're more durable, and it just feels more natural holding a hard cover while reading...

Lonely Universe

I'm a hardcover guy, but I'll be getting the paperback for this one since all my other Alien novels are that format.

Xenomrph

I have a gazillion books, so hardcovers take up way too much space on my shelf. I'd rather buy the less expensive copy that also takes on less space in my house.

Engineer

Well then... sounds like a lot of people will be excited to learn that it will be available as a paperback! :-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed