Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced!

Started by alienscollection.com, May 10, 2016, 08:21:28 PM

Author
Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced! (Read 111,386 times)

Kurai

Somehow this is the first time I'm hearing about this and from what I gather... This is going to be amazing! It sounds weird but I'm so glad they aren't focusing on the capital A Aliens alone. I've often hoped for something set around the Colonial Marines in universe but unrelated to the Alien.  :D

So getting this as soon as it hits stores over here.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Ultramorph on Sep 01, 2016, 11:51:07 PM
Bug Hunt is available for pre-order on Amazon, with a release date of April 18, 2017! 18 stories, 368 pages, for a $9.14 price tag.

QuoteEighteen brand new stories—exclusive to this collection—featuring the Colonial Marines in bloody conflict with the deadly Aliens. ALIENS: BUG HUNT will send the marines into deep space, to alien worlds, to derelict space settlements, and into the nests of the universe's most dangerous monsters.

https://www.amazon.com/Aliens-Bug-Hunt-Jonathan-Maberry/dp/1785654446

YESSJIOCJFVFHFDU!!!

I am SO getting this!!! And the Predator one! And all these new comics n' stuff!

Damn it, Fox, I'm gonna be broke if you keep it at this pace!  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

That's not too far away! Yay. Really looking forward to this one. I'm hoping they really take the opportunity to branch out.

HuDaFuK

$9.14 in the US but £11.57 (c. $15.35) in the UK?!

Pre-ordered anyway, but damn is that a price hike. Hopefully it'll drop before release.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 02, 2016, 09:05:47 AM
$9.14 in the US but £11.57 (c. $15.35) in the UK?!

Pre-ordered anyway, but damn is that a price hike. Hopefully it'll drop before release.

I'll try and get a copy from the states lol ;)

Mr. Clemens

I wonder if this is Fox's way of gauging if there's interest in a wider Alien film-verse, a la Star Wars?

Xenomrph

Gah, it looks like it's a large-format paperback rather than a mass-market paperback for some reason. Every 'Aliens' (and Predator) novel up to this point has been a mass-market paperback.

I know it's kind of nit-picking, but I like it when my books look uniform on my book shelf. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll offer a mass-market edition for preorder before release.

Corporal Hicks

They've done both styles of all the recent Titan novels.

felix

True. I hope we get a Mass Paperback version. They take up less space.

The Alien Predator

It seems like some author names are missing on that list, wasn't Tim Lebbon contributing as well?

426Buddy

426Buddy

I think Titan needs to fire the person responsible for choosing their book covers

SiL

That's the most woefully awkward photoshop mashup of the Aliens and AR Aliens I've ever seen, with a bit of "I have no idea what I'm doing" thrown in for the ridges.

felix

It's a long while till April 2017, so its very likely they'll change the Book Cover by then.

Perfect-Organism

Worst cover to date.  Titan are going a surprisingly cheap route with these covers.  I'm very disappointed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed