Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,986 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Before Stephen Summers completely lost it with CGI Rock and Van Helsing.

The Old One

The Old One

Van Helsing is my favourite guilty pleasure trash blockbuster.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I forgot he also did GI Joe. :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

Just watched I Am Mother on Netflix. It's OK, fairly derivative. Partially figured out the ending about halfway through.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 11, 2019, 09:33:21 PM
I forgot he also did GI Joe. :laugh:

Why did you say that name!?

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 11, 2019, 08:47:28 PM
F*ck it, now I'm gonna have to watch it again.

And you still gotta watch Deadwood  ;D

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 11, 2019, 09:31:46 PM
Van Helsing is my favourite guilty pleasure trash blockbuster.

I don't think it's that bad. And from what I've read on the web there are plenty who can appreciate it.

Btw, I hate the term guilty pleasure. Mainly because it's used for regular movies and music instead of smoking crack or something.

Huggs

Huggs

But it makes something reasonable sound so dirty and illicit.

That one is enjoying a taboo.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

A Silent Voice on Netflix.  It was heart-wrenching.  :-[

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 11, 2019, 09:29:59 PMBefore Stephen Summers completely lost it with CGI Rock and Van Helsing.

Yeah, it's a shame his career went downhill so badly after The Mummy, because that and Deep Rising are just superb. It's like they're flip-sides of the same coin.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 12, 2019, 12:12:40 AMAnd you still gotta watch Deadwood  ;D

All in good time :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 12, 2019, 08:11:23 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 11, 2019, 09:29:59 PMBefore Stephen Summers completely lost it with CGI Rock and Van Helsing.

Yeah, it's a shame his career went downhill so badly after The Mummy, because that and Deep Rising are just superb. It's like they're flip-sides of the same coin.

Yeah he seemed to let the budgets go to his head

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 11, 2019, 11:06:40 PM
Why did you say that name!?

It's his mother's name.  :D

So I watched "No Retreat, No Surrender" for the first time in years. Yes its shit. But its awesome shit and the end fight choreography is pretty awesome. As is the training montage theme

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 11, 2019, 03:52:20 PM
Peter Jackson's King Kong: Extended Edition - Blu-ray (4/5)

One of the most amazing Blu-rays I've ever seen. And the movie still holds up so well visually.

I just realized Kyle Chandler was in that. And that he was also in the new Godzilla movie. Depending if he shows out in Godzilla vs. Kong, that will be two Kong universes that he's a part of.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 12, 2019, 12:16:35 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 12, 2019, 08:11:23 AM

Yeah he seemed to let the budgets go to his head

It's a shame because Mummy Returns would be a hundred times better if he just used Dwayne Johnson for the finale and had a big fight scene. He could Rock Bottom Brendan Fraser and People's Elbow Arnold Vosloo. ;D

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 12, 2019, 01:20:21 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jun 11, 2019, 03:52:20 PM
Peter Jackson's King Kong: Extended Edition - Blu-ray (4/5)

One of the most amazing Blu-rays I've ever seen. And the movie still holds up so well visually.

I just realized Kyle Chandler was in that. And that he was also in the new Godzilla movie. Depending if he shows out in Godzilla vs. Kong, that will be two Kong universes that he's a part of.

He's confirmed to be returning for GvK. 8)

Prez

Prez

Raider's of the Lost Ark
5/5

Still a magical masterpiece. Perfect casting, script and action. Love this film

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 12, 2019, 01:20:21 PMI just realized Kyle Chandler was in that. And that he was also in the new Godzilla movie. Depending if he shows out in Godzilla vs. Kong, that will be two Kong universes that he's a part of.

Both him and Millie Bobby Brown are in Godzilla vs Kong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed