Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,932 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

He's also in Deadwood. Solid performance as well.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Upgrade

Good shit.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm a really big fan of Manhunter too. Have to agree that Petersen is leagues better than Norton in the lead role. Also prefer Cox as Lecter - not sure I'd necessarily call it a better performance than Hopkins, but the way he's so much more down to earth and believable makes it all the more scary.

Also Manhunter has Dennis Farina and his moustache.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

Just watched The Fellowship of the Ring and The Twim Towers for the first time in awhile. Oh man, they are great movies. Keen to watch The Return of the King right now.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Frosty Venom on Feb 23, 2019, 03:17:32 PM
Just watched The Fellowship of the Ring and The Twim Towers for the first time in awhile. Oh man, they are great movies. Keen to watch The Return of the King right now.

I recently re-watched the trilogy, they're perfect.  It's baffling to think that the effects in those movies still look better than the Hobbit movies

Shasvre

Shasvre

Never Sleep Again (2010)

A fantastic, four hour long documentary about the Elm Street franchise. Great interviews with most of the cast and crew involved in all films (excluding the remake). No one holds back and you get a lot of insight into the production on these films, both good and bad.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 23, 2019, 10:33:39 AM
I'm a really big fan of Manhunter too. Have to agree that Petersen is leagues better than Norton in the lead role. Also prefer Cox as Lecter - not sure I'd necessarily call it a better performance than Hopkins, but the way he's so much more down to earth and believable makes it all the more scary.

My Man!

@ Huggsy, Old One & KiramidHead

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hush

For the most part, this is a solid, suspenseful horror film.

Spoiler
It's too bad that once the killer takes off his mask and starts talking that he loses any sense of intimidation or menace. Did they hire the first random actor to walk in off the street? :laugh:
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Faster

Signs

Hannibal rising

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 24, 2019, 12:38:35 AM
Signs

The Kid's party TV footage sequence still gives me goosebumps. Underrated film.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Prez on Feb 24, 2019, 08:43:42 AM
Signs

Severely underrated. Delivers in every department.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 24, 2019, 11:17:47 PM
Quote from: Prez on Feb 24, 2019, 08:43:42 AM
Signs

Severely underrated. Delivers in every department.

Except logic.  :-\

The Old One

The Old One

It's rated appropriately.

Why would you torture yourself with Hannibal Rising BTW?

Huggs

Huggs

Ran across it. Didn't remember anything about it.

In the heart of the sea.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Alita: Battle Angel (2019)
Pretty good. The movie looks great and most of the acting was good, except for Alita's love interest Hugo. What a bland actor. The big manga eyes on Alita didn't bother me one bit. I also like that they took scenes and inspiration from both the manga and the anime. The only downer is that it's rated PG13. A movie like this should be a hard 'R'. I saw it in 3D but it didn't do anything for me, you hardly notice it's there. Also, the ending is very obviously set up for a sequel. 7.5/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed