Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,971 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Law Abiding Citizen
If a film cried out for a different ending it was this

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Raise the Titanic

The actual raising scene is cool, the rest of it is pretty boring.

Prez

Prez

No Man's Land - Local Aussie Indie made Aliens film. Very well done!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sahara (2005)

"I think we need to pull a Panama."

SM

SM

Quote from: Prez on Feb 28, 2024, 04:02:28 AMNo Man's Land - Local Aussie Indie made Aliens film. Very well done!

It was good - for a fan film.  Very high production values right up to the point they meet the Aliens, at which points it drops off a bit.  It seemed like they didn't quite know the right way to shoot them, despite have some pretty sweet costumes.

Then they shot themselves in the foot in the end titles - I REALLY want to see an Alien movie done as a silent news reel.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Feb 28, 2024, 06:41:47 AMIt was good - for a fan film.  Very high production values right up to the point they meet the Aliens, at which points it drops off a bit.  It seemed like they didn't quite know the right way to shoot them, despite have some pretty sweet costumes.
Or edit them. Just a weirdly long montage of an inexplicable number of Aliens grabbing people.

I feel like they didn't shoot what they needed to to get the Aliens out of the tunnel.

But some neat performances and good production value. I wonder if I can find some of those Alien cosplayers...

PredBabe

PredBabe

John Wick   8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Insomnia (2002)

Not quite among Nolan's best, but still very good.

Prez

Prez

Fear Street - Part Two 1978
As others on here have mentioned, a much better film than Part One. It riffs heavily on Friday 13th at times but overall the characters were a lot more fun.

Stitch

Stitch

Currently watching Justice League: Warworld, and it better have an ending that ties everything together, because right now it all feels very disparate and nonsensical.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dune Part Two

I'm mixed on two specific changes made near the end but otherwise I have no notes.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Code 8: Part II

I'm a big fan of that universe.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Minority Report

That is one nasty sandwich.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Poor Things

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Prez on Feb 29, 2024, 05:40:38 AMFear Street - Part Two 1978
As others on here have mentioned, a much better film than Part One. It riffs heavily on Friday 13th at times but overall the characters were a lot more fun.
I think that Part 2 was the best of the trilogy for me, and Part 3 was the weakest and it's a shame because has a very cool setting

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed