Eaglemoss Alien & Predator

Started by alienscollection.com, Sep 21, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

Author
Eaglemoss Alien & Predator (Read 53,661 times)

Vark_

Vark_

I might lay my hands on the big chap if not too expensive, not as accurate as many figures around here but as I said earlier I definitely like the Dallas attack pose with joint fingers and Brett's cap on the floor, so I think I'll let myself tempted.
To be quite honest though, some of their figures in this line are absolutely ugly (especially the Predators), so to me this company brings us here an unequal stuff.
Worth buying if not as pricey as the recent ArtFX, I'll see to it.

Vark_

Vark_

I wouldn't be so enthusiastic, I'm always cautious with this kind of site : after the 9.95$ xeno + free shipping you've got to pay twice this sum plus shipping costs (not included) every month to recieve 2 figures, like it is said in the terms it's a subscription.
If one wants the whole collection it may be a valuable bargain, no bad surprise to be expected since it's the very manufacturer that offers the deal. Yet since I only want the big chap, I'll pass.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Vark_ on Jan 01, 2017, 10:42:39 AM
I wouldn't be so enthusiastic, I'm always cautious with this kind of site : after the 9.95$ xeno + free shipping you've got to pay twice this sum plus shipping costs (not included) every month to recieve 2 figures, like it is said in the terms it's a subscription.
If one wants the whole collection it may be a valuable bargain, no bad surprise to be expected since it's the very manufacturer that offers the deal. Yet since I only want the big chap, I'll pass.
Ditto, if it was $10 a month flat out, I'd subscribe. People were discussing in the comments on the Eaglemoss facebook page that the actual subscription cost would be, like, double that, and I said "f**k that noise". I'll just wait and see what they release and then pick up what I want off ebay like I've done with other Eaglemoss stuff.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

No interest personally, just wanted to share the offer I found.

windebieste

windebieste

They don't deliver to Australia.  Decision made for me. 

Now.  Where's that stuff from Popcultcha I was expecting to arrive?  Oh.  That's right.  It's Sunday.  No deliveries happening, anyway...  lol.

-Windebieste.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 08, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Now.  Where's that stuff from Popcultcha I was expecting to arrive?  Oh.  That's right.  It's Sunday.  No deliveries happening, anyway...  lol.

-Windebieste.

Ah the plight of a fellow Aussie ...

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Prez on Jan 08, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

-Windebieste.

I feel for you guys. Everything is so readily available here in the States. I extend my sympathies. I'm sure there are plenty of awesome parts about living in Australia but collecting doesn't make the list :(

Fixed quote. Hicks.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jan 08, 2017, 06:17:01 PM
Quote from: Prez on Jan 08, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

-Windebieste.

I feel for you guys. Everything is so readily available here in the States. I extend my sympathies. I'm sure there are plenty of awesome parts about living in Australia but collecting doesn't make the list :(

Fixed quote. Hicks.

Australia: great beaches, scenery and people - odd wildlife, most of which will either eat you or are fatally poisonous ... hahaha.

RidgeTop

windebieste

windebieste

What a cool subscription series this is going to be.  The Big Chap looks a little disproportionate but that runner looks like meat!

@Prez: You neglected to mention the regular horrendous Summer fires with fronts 10's of kilometers wide that unstoppably march across the landscape at over 60km/h, incinerating everything in their path.  Yeah.  Fun place.   As I live in rural Victoria, I'm lucky so far to have avoided one of those. 

-Windebieste.

(EDiT)  OK, I posted about 'em on HIDEOUS PLASTIC

Prez

Prez

Quote from: windebieste on Feb 12, 2017, 08:21:55 AM
What a cool subscription series this is going to be.  The Big Chap looks a little disproportionate but that runner looks like meat!

@Prez: You neglected to mention the regular horrendous Summer fires with fronts 10's of kilometers wide that unstoppably march across the landscape at over 60km/h, incinerating everything in their path.  Yeah.  Fun place.   As I live in rural Victoria, I'm lucky so far to have avoided one of those. 

-Windebieste.

(EDiT)  OK, I posted about 'em on HIDEOUS PLASTIC.

Ah yes - heatwaves, bushfires ... seen my fair share - very happy to hear you've avoided them.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I'm tempted to pick up the Deacon from BBTS, because the NECA one has become ridiculously expensive.

newagescamartist

Quote from: Ultramorph on Feb 12, 2017, 05:00:39 PM
I'm tempted to pick up the Deacon from BBTS, because the NECA one has become ridiculously expensive.

I just checked Ebay and you're not kidding. Was it limited availability or something?

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Just pre-ordered 2 of the Johner figurines. I like the pose of him aiming his thermos shotgun. About time the franchise gave Ronny P some merchandise love.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed