Recent posts

10 years already, time flies. It's great to see his legacy still influence and inspire so many people.

And it will go on forever.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 07:48:42 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 06:01:56 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Today at 02:28:35 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 01:24:38 PMExcuse me?

Yes please, do move on.

Good manners costs nothing.
Spoiler
on ignore now
[close]

I said "please"
The only option there is alternate timelines. Carl's future is still intact and John connor is still alive in it. Otherwise he would not exist to kill john connor if it was a singular timeline. john would not need to have a resistance for skynet to use timetravel against.
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 07:39:35 PM
Running backwards if you look carefully.
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 07:38:05 PM
:laugh:

I've really always loved that the physics surrounding the Alien seemingly make little to no sense or just flat out break. The entirety of Brett's death with the Alien's placement and how it drops and takes him back up into the vent, the Alien grabbing Dietrich and almost "levitating" up to nowhere, the red lit vent scenes where the Aliens barely touch the walls as they move, spinning and twisting around wildly, and the Runner crawling the smooth walls and ceiling in the chase sequence of AlienĀ³.

Lastly, the closeup shot of the Egg as Kane inspects it shows the dark liquid (pathogen? 8)) on its surface literally running and dripping upward.*Queue the heebie jeebies*
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 06:58:13 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Today at 05:29:46 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 04:32:57 AMI'd prefer it if the events of T2 were exactly how history was supposed to play out and actually clinched Judgment Day, which still happens right on schedule in 1997.

That makes Sarah and John's efforts to stop it in T2 even more pointless, don't you think ?

Time travel wouldn't allow changes like stopping judgement day. its a time loop.
if no judgement day, no skynet, no time machine so how would they go back in time to stop it?. it all has to happen.

Not exactly, it could be a temporal paradox; just because something *has* happened in the future doesn't mean it's still going to... it's like in Terminator Dark Fate; 'Carl' came back in time from a future that no longer exists, with a mission from an A.I. (Skynet) that will never be built.. in its place Legion will be built and begin the extermination of mankind.
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 07:34:50 PM
That is fine, I was responding to the comment about how the Alien wallcrawls. It is agile for sure and jumping from wall to wall is not an issue.

I don't know why they cut that out though, it was a decent shot.
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 07:32:11 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 06:35:10 PMIt was using the vents and dangling from chains in the first film.

It was also in the storyboards for it to be leaping from wall to ceiling etc in the scripted airlock scene... but limitations of the time prevented it... we saw what that would look like in the Covenant trailer (as the alien does so in a red-lit corridor as the crew seal doors behind it)...only for them to cut it from the final film again 😅
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Today at 07:18:43 PM

Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 07:10:22 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 06:01:56 PMGood manners costs nothing.
Spoiler
on ignore now
[close]

"I have to get the last word, then we can move on. Oh you light-heartedly called that out? Blocked!"

And yes, I know you've already blocked me, and will probably complain that I'm quoting you and claim I'm putting words in your mouth (I'm actually making fun of you).
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed