What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,422 times)

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 23, 2010, 10:36:43 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 23, 2010, 08:36:33 AM
During the whole dialogue she was either smiling at her friends or rolling eyes slightly.
Hate to be a buzzkill, but that's really all there is to it. That's a sign of disinterest- she's just being a total bitch, and not appearing to give you any sort of a chance.

Sweeper nailed it, totally hit on one (or all) of her friends and giver HER sorry @ss the cold shoulder she deserves.  What she did was not nice to do to anyone. Sorry to hear that  happened to you  :(.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Dec 23, 2010, 01:50:35 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 23, 2010, 10:36:43 AM
During the whole dialogue she was either smiling at her friends or rolling eyes slightly.
Hate to be a buzzkill, but that's really all there is to it. That's a sign of disinterest- she's just being a total bitch, and not appearing to give you any sort of a chance.

Sweeper nailed it, totally hit on one (or all) of her friends and giver HER sorry @ss the cold shoulder she deserves.  What she did was not nice to do to anyone. Sorry to hear that  happened to you  :(.
That's a female opinion as well now, Omega- it can't get any more valid than that.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 23, 2010, 11:45:15 AM
I saw a bloke let his dog walk straight out in front of a lorry this morning.

The cruel bastard didn't even flinch when it was killed. He was too busy standing round, trying to look cool in his sunglasses.

:D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/albarn-fuels-gorillaz-split-rumours_1191237
DAMON ALBARN has fuelled speculation his band GORILLAZ won't return after a planned hiatus by bidding farewell to fans at the final gig of the group's world tour in New Zealand.
The Blur rocker recently revealed the band will take a break so the various members can focus on other projects, while he's planning to use his time off to write a new stage show.
Gorillaz wrapped up their Escape To Plastic Beach tour in Auckland, New Zealand on Tuesday (21Dec10) and it was an emotional night for Albarn, who hinted the show might be the band's last.
He told the crowd, "I'm really trying to censor my sentimentality tonight... For us, this is the last time... we all hope and pray on this stage, and (for) all the people that work with us, that we will get a chance to work together as a collective again. But we may never do that again, so for us tonight is a very charged moment."

Plastic Beach is a really good album and everything but I would hate it to be there send off it's just not that type of album.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Gah! No! Damon!

They have to do more, Gorillaz is too good to end now.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Well hopefully he will brig a more gorillaz vibe to blur or the good the bad and the queen or at least bring some of the gorillaz members in to feature.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I'd just miss the characters.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Okey...
Spoiler
You sure?
Spoiler
Come on...
Spoiler
It's some teen drama, don't bother!
Spoiler
You really, really sure?
Spoiler
'mkey...
Spoiler
f**kign torn in shreds as of yesterday and today. A proposal of mine fell off a cliff to the deepest depht of hell. As you guys don't know, I phoned this girl I like on the 19th of December I think, to invite her at the cinema. Since that date, there has been only a large quantity of remittals, coming to the cherry on the top of a cake, alas this.
Spoiler
I'm Me, other person is []:

So I'm like,

Me: is it all okey?
[]: fine, gimme a minute.

*A quarter of an hour passes through the damn school, because of course I had to follow her in her journeys with her friends, and it all felt like a fleeing plan*

Me: You... have a minute now?
[]: Yes.
Me: is it all okey for that thing we talked abou-
[]: No, I can't sorry, can't do cos I have commitments tomorrow.
Me: What about the week after Christmas?
[]: I can't, going to the Mountains.
Me: Well, um, ok... [on the inside perhaps, I'm like FFFFFUUUUUUUU-]

[close]
We then go to the concert of last-day-before-Christmas-holidays.... some good cosplay'd Led Zeppelin tracks on there, they really nailed the sound to an extent (only redeeming thing of the day)... Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, greetings blabla, kiss-on-cheek, go. I then went home by foot, it was raining and I guess it wasn't the only water getting on the glasses while I was listening to Broken, Beat & Scarred on my iPod. During the whole thing (4 hours of embarassment, shyness and more shyness, of f**king course) I felt like a f**king mace was being striked at me, repeatedly. I'm such a naive guy, you know. I'm quite hard to get wink-wink-nudge-nudge type of words or actions. But I guess I got it this time...? Yeah, I f**king got it, nevermind. f**king love. And I can't even get rid of just about everything I think or happen to dream at night. Can't remove it, can't remove f**king anything at all... it's the same thing since 5 years now, always been in the Shadows. The moment I try to rise out of the depht of course, I fall even deeper. Right now, since I can't remove those feelings... I am trying to encase them in a steel box.
It has to be a big thing if I get up at f**king 8 am even if I know there isn't School!
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Of course I think I already know what everyone is going to say on the subject. I have just to.... absorb the whole thing back I guess, nothing special or interesting for you. If you bother reading, kudos. :D

I can feel your pain. I can't get rid of those feelings as well too. :(

Nope

Nope

Ear troubles.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Dec 23, 2010, 04:34:04 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/albarn-fuels-gorillaz-split-rumours_1191237
DAMON ALBARN has fuelled speculation his band GORILLAZ won't return after a planned hiatus by bidding farewell to fans at the final gig of the group's world tour in New Zealand.
The Blur rocker recently revealed the band will take a break so the various members can focus on other projects, while he's planning to use his time off to write a new stage show.
Gorillaz wrapped up their Escape To Plastic Beach tour in Auckland, New Zealand on Tuesday (21Dec10) and it was an emotional night for Albarn, who hinted the show might be the band's last.
He told the crowd, "I'm really trying to censor my sentimentality tonight... For us, this is the last time... we all hope and pray on this stage, and (for) all the people that work with us, that we will get a chance to work together as a collective again. But we may never do that again, so for us tonight is a very charged moment."

Plastic Beach is a really good album and everything but I would hate it to be there send off it's just not that type of album.

As much as I hated Blur, and apart from the first album Gorillaz didn't do that much for me either really, it would be a smart move. Quit while you're ahead. Music as a whole is in a transitional period right now, and unlike previous 'cycles' it's difficult to see where it's headed this time.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Dec 23, 2010, 04:34:04 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Plastic Beach can't be the closer album! It didn't have that kind of "The End" quality!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Precisely what I mean it is to up beat, the perfect closer album is like the killers sams town style (obviously its not there closer album but it easily could be) but in gorillaz style, it would be perfect with phase 4 being more down beat even more so than phase 3, D:

Oh well they had a good run, all there songs perfect and have the up most respect from everyone in the music industry. Like vul said its a smart move but go I am being selfish but I just wish they wouldn't.

Albarn is a genius, a god damn sexy genius.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Deviantart.com seems to be having issues right now.

chupacabras acheronsis

gonna be a loooooong night...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Dec 25, 2010, 01:38:45 AM
gonna be a loooooong night...

But the crime won't win.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed