What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,093 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 23, 2010, 09:07:06 PM
North Korea shelled an island near their disputed sea border, killing at least two South Korean marines, setting dozens of buildings ablaze and sending civilians fleeing for shelter.

http://d.yimg.com/ca.yimg.com/p/101123/capress/i129054450015215100.jpg?x=400&y=202&sig=oQb2w1KCadgIBc92xmzw_g--

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/101123/world/as_koreas_clash
I'll just leave this here :P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK-1guFLDk#

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 23, 2010, 09:14:37 PM
QuoteThe United States, which has more than 28,000 troops stationed in South Korea, condemned the attack. In Washington, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs called on North Korea to "halt its belligerent action," and said the U.S. is committed to South Korea's defence.

QuoteIn Ottawa, Prime Minister Stephen Harper issued a statement sharply criticizing North Korea.

"This is the latest in a series of aggressive and provocative actions by North Korea, which continue to represent a grave threat to international security and stability in northeast Asia," he said.

"Canada will continue to condemn all acts of aggression by North Korea in violation of international law."

This news is slightly unsettling.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 23, 2010, 09:17:09 PM
Looks like N korea really wants to start somthing however, if we go and blast them china might come to thier aid and we'll be in one massive shit storm of hell.

In previous vilent acts by North Korea China actually condemned them, China is big but they are not stupid.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Nov 23, 2010, 09:17:53 PM
Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 23, 2010, 09:07:06 PM
North Korea shelled an island near their disputed sea border, killing at least two South Korean marines, setting dozens of buildings ablaze and sending civilians fleeing for shelter.

http://d.yimg.com/ca.yimg.com/p/101123/capress/i129054450015215100.jpg?x=400&y=202&sig=oQb2w1KCadgIBc92xmzw_g--

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/101123/world/as_koreas_clash
I'll just leave this here :P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK-1guFLDk#
you sonvabitch lol.  :D ;D

That song came right into my head when i thought about this whole thing.

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 23, 2010, 09:19:48 PM
Looks like N korea really wants to start somthing however, if we go and blast them china might come to thier aid and we'll be in one massive shit storm of hell.

In previous vilent acts by North Korea China actually condemned them, China is big but they are not stupid.
But also China is sick of the USA as well, you never really know what they will do. I'm just saying this whole thing can go the wrong way real fast or it will be nothing at all.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 23, 2010, 09:19:48 PM

Then they'd be royally f**ked if something started out of this. I guess. ::)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Hell if china joins in the ass kicking then it will really be short if somthing does start up.

However on the otherside, its not pretty. A war between superpowers is bad for everyone.

I really don't  like N kor; always trying to start somthing.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 23, 2010, 09:23:34 PM
Hell if china joins in the ass kicking then it will really be short if somthing does start up.

However on the otherside, its not pretty. A war between superpowers is bad for everyone.

I really don't  like N kor; always trying to start somthing.

I totally agree with the whole post.

Geronimo

Geronimo

I was watching the news about this. Don't worry about China.

In response to today China said that they have enough problems and see North Korea as a threat. If necessary China will 'step on' North Korea.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 23, 2010, 10:13:03 PM

In response to today China said that they have enough problems and see North Korea as a threat. If necessary China will 'step on' North Korea.

Good news.

Geronimo

Geronimo

So Korth Korea, do you feel lucky?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hey- I gots'ta know..

*North Korea ficks a switch*
*South Korea cringes*
*Nothing*

Geronimo

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I'm hope someone does i'm sick of their bullshit

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 23, 2010, 10:52:07 PM

I'm hope someone does i'm sick of their bullshit

Indeed.

chupacabras acheronsis

see this is the situation:

NK has no less than 500 HUNDRED artillery batteries aiming directly to Seul, If  shit goes down, SK WILL have to attack first to get the upper hand. that means a combined strike of tanks rolling into Nork land to keep them busy and aircraft storming the sites. keep in mind that while the SK forces are decades more advanced and are better trained, they are outnumbered 1 to 4.

and this is where the nukes kick in. i really dont know about that...

i doubt China will risk their economy, the US is their biggest market and could definitely not sustain themselves alone. they depend on selling crap. they will probably trash talk if America intervenes but wont do a thing. Russia neither.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed