What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,804,890 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 26, 2010, 04:08:54 PM
My hand aches an awful lot after five hours of drawing today.

Well f**king worth it, though.

First Blood

First Blood

Boston that's what! >:(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Buffalo fan, I'm guessing.

First Blood

First Blood

Born and raised.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, be glad you're not an Edmontonian right now. :D At least we have the top pick...

First Blood

First Blood

:D

Well, I guess you're right. Thank you for cheering me up.  :)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Just my high school in general today..

Teacher changed the seating chart so now I have a shitty place [which i'm going to request gets fixed tomorrow], she keeps piling up work for us to do so we have like no time for anything we might need to make up and she seems surprised that people are missing shit, Got called up during end of course tests for some shit that already got settled last week, stomach was feeling pretty bad today, and the vending machine was out of regular bottled water so I had to settle for some grape flavored bullshit

Pretty much the only good things that happened today were I did my usual routine of watching Kids Next Door when I got home and a new episode of Adventure Time came on.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 27, 2010, 12:37:43 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 26, 2010, 04:08:54 PM
My hand aches an awful lot after five hours of drawing today.

Well f**king worth it, though.

Yes, yes it was.

I'm unhappy because of my five hour Photography exam which I'm not that prepared for...

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 27, 2010, 03:01:28 AM
Just my high school in general today..

Teacher changed the seating chart so now I have a shitty place [which i'm going to request gets fixed tomorrow], she keeps piling up work for us to do so we have like no time for anything we might need to make up and she seems surprised that people are missing shit, Got called up during end of course tests for some shit that already got settled last week, stomach was feeling pretty bad today, and the vending machine was out of regular bottled water so I had to settle for some grape flavored bullshit

Pretty much the only good things that happened today were I did my usual routine of watching Kids Next Door when I got home and a new episode of Adventure Time came on.

Ouch! I feel your pain dude...

Vulhala

Vulhala

Beer flu  :(

Lie

Lie

Beer Flu?  ???

Vulhala

Vulhala

Slang name for a hangover.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Eat some menudo.

chupacabras acheronsis

i wasted all my weeked doing garden work at my grandma's house.

why is it always me the one that has to go in the roof? i dont even get to eat those fruits! and what is wrong with the damn lawn, cant you let the thing alone? its not like it wont grow again...

Vulhala

Vulhala

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed