What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,202 times)

Puks

Puks

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 12, 2010, 04:32:37 AM
Dragon Age Origins on the hard as hell PC version is making my hair turn grey. Stupid hard as hell bosses......

You crazy masochist! That difficulty level is insane..

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

just me complaining about the stupid h1 n1 vac that got which the doctor put through my nerv so now my arm is sore and bit dead.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Lost my back to back  basketball game. Dumb-ass teammates. Their ball hogs.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Undeadite on Jan 11, 2010, 11:52:14 PM
My sister had a miscarriage.  :'(

Sorry to hear it my condolences go out to yourself and your family. :(

It's my Nan's funeral tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. :(

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 12, 2010, 08:42:13 PM

Sorry to hear she died. If it means anything, once the ceremony is over and everyone can breath, try to relish in the memory she left behind with your loved ones. I learned the most interesting things about my grandmother from the stories people told the day she was buried.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Undeadite on Jan 12, 2010, 11:56:52 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 12, 2010, 08:42:13 PM

Sorry to hear she died. If it means anything, once the ceremony is over and everyone can breath, try to relish in the memory she left behind with your loved ones. I learned the most interesting things about my grandmother from the stories people told the day she was buried.

Thanks, that will probably help a lot :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

@Undeadite!
@Purebreedalien!

Guys! I'm with both of you all my heart...
Hugs...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Thanks, Keylight :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

My search for a PC version of Final Fanasy VII isn't bearing fruit  >:(

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Blergh, I haven't written an essay in a month! Trying to get one done now is doing my head in.

Razz

Razz

Finding out that a good friend of mine is an intolerant homophobe, i'm not gay but i know alot of people who are and his comments really pissed me off!  >:(

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Oh, I f**king hate homophobes. My dad is a rascist homophobe and its influenced my brother to go that way too. f**king sucks.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Angel_Seb on Jan 14, 2010, 11:26:27 AM
Oh, I f**king hate homophobes. My dad is a rascist homophobe and its influenced my brother to go that way too. f**king sucks.
i hate people who are like that too. specailly if there a religious nut job. I hate people who close there minds to the world and othe people its idiotical.

Now what makes me unhappy is i have to wait for Theo to get on so it can be my turn to rp in the battle i'm in.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

2 hour math exam today. :(

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Razz on Jan 14, 2010, 09:45:23 AM
Finding out that a good friend of mine is an intolerant homophobe, i'm not gay but i know alot of people who are and his comments really pissed me off!  >:(

I agree. Homophobia is gay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed