What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,140 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My daily family problems that are non-stop. Today Watchmen was completely ruined.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 06, 2009, 10:58:44 PM
My daily family problems that are non-stop. Today Watchmen was completely ruined.

Dang! :P

My family also gets a little unfriendly once in a while....

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yeah, but I can't even leave the house without the problems being there, I can be alone and there is bound to be some bullshit that happens that causes more crap. Well I've been living like this for 15 years, shouldn't give up cause of that.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I love silence, because then nobody yells at you or criticizes you for your humanly mistakes.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

If by that you mean isolation of any kind...then i completely agree.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Yep.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Found out the woman i love is engaged to a mate of mine and it was kept quiet from me.  I found out by accident...did they think i wouldnt find out??? wtf.  >:(

MudButt

MudButt

Broke up with my Girlfriend.
But thats not what makes me mad.
It's the fact that I gave her 5 dollars today and she didn't even spend it and never gave it back.
5 dolluh hoe...

EEV2650

EEV2650

stomach ache that won't go away.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Bought Star wars: Force Unleashed, on the recommendation of the video game store bloke who said it was "1000 times better than KOTOR" Gonna eat his f**king kids I swear!!  >:(

Undeadite

Undeadite

I may have to remove my labret. The outside has an abscess and the inside is slowly being healed over and no matter how many times i bite off the new skin it hasnt stopped. 

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Undeadite on Mar 09, 2009, 05:57:32 PM
I may have to remove my labret. The outside has an abscess and the inside is slowly being healed over and no matter how many times i bite off the new skin it hasnt stopped. 

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a labret?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

A sort of piercing i think...

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I knew a guy who also had a "labret" and he got in the hospital because the scar got an infection...ouch! :P

Undeadite

Undeadite

Sorry, yes a labret is a type of piercing. There are different types, mine is a stud centered below my bottom lip. Other types of labrets are vertical labrets (where you pierce up through your bottom lip) and snake bites (two studs, one on each side of your lower lip). I dont think mine is a full blown infection, some friends who are more into this whole mode modification thing than I am say that it looks like a pimple formed at the site of insertion, and it is irritated. But I spent 40 bucks on this little hunk of metal, and Ill be damned if I am removing it so soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed