What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,239 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Aloof to Dying on Dec 13, 2012, 08:18:45 PM
I never tell HS anything anymore nor will I trust him for anything (not after he broke his promise about not telling TK about EG), but he finds out just by reading topics like this.

but why the f**k would you post about it anywhere even?

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Quotebut why the f**k would you post about it anywhere even?
Because I cannot do this myself and I require assistance.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Aloof to Dying on Dec 13, 2012, 08:41:48 PM
Quotebut why the f**k would you post about it anywhere even?
Because I cannot do this myself and I require assistance.

Do you like Aliens, Predators, or both?

I like both, why do you ask?

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Aloof to Dying on Dec 13, 2012, 08:44:28 PM

Just curious. Nice post. :)

Vickers

Vickers

I like TK (a.k.a Aloof etc.).  He's harmless.  He's like a moth flying into a light bulb constantly, causing the light bulb no harm but harming himself.  And then when he's done being dizzy, he does it again.  And again.  And again.  And all you can do is just watch and shake your head with a sympathetic smile.

TK, I hope you find your moon one day.

I hope so too; also thank you Predaker.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vickers on Dec 13, 2012, 08:52:52 PM
I like TK (a.k.a Aloof etc.).  He's harmless.  He's like a moth flying into a light bulb constantly, causing the light bulb no harm but harming himself.  And then when he's done being dizzy, he does it again.  And again.  And again.  And all you can do is just watch and shake your head with a sympathetic smile.

It'll be just like when Raymond from The Princess and The Frog finally got to be with Evangeline...still the saddest f**king Disney movie ever...*cries*

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vickers on Dec 13, 2012, 08:52:52 PM

Most touching thing I've read all day.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Predaker on Dec 13, 2012, 08:49:26 PM
Quote from: Aloof to Dying on Dec 13, 2012, 08:44:28 PM

Just curious. Nice post. :)

Predaker has made history today.

Lie

Lie

Shit, my laptop falling apart! :laugh: The case around the screen clicks now!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Lie on Dec 14, 2012, 03:41:29 AM

One of the hinges on mine was snapped for about two months. Yesterday, the laptop fell and a wire pulled from the inside where the hinge was snapped.

When I plugged it in smoke came out... So I'm out of a laptop for a while, unfortunately :-\ I have some videos and stuff that I edited that I want to try and rescue off of the hard drive, though.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 14, 2012, 03:50:42 AM
Quote from: Lie on Dec 14, 2012, 03:41:29 AM

One of the hinges on mine was snapped for about two months. Yesterday, the laptop fell and a wire pulled from the inside where the hinge was snapped.

When I plugged it in smoke came out... So I'm out of a laptop for a while, unfortunately :-\ I have some videos and stuff that I edited that I want to try and rescue off of the hard drive, though.

You should still be able to if you remove it and boot it up on another system, I don't trust repair jobs from computer shops it's almost always a temporary fix.

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut! Twenty children dead and six adults as well as the shooter! That's twenty seven dead!

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: NavyReservist on Dec 14, 2012, 11:09:38 PM
Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut! Twenty children dead and six adults as well as the shooter! That's twenty seven dead!

:'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed