What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,067 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Had to give away all my money due to an emergency, which means that I won't see TDKR until it comes out on DVD/Blu Ray.

Cvalda

Cvalda

That's horrible. Don't you have something you could sell to get enough money for a ticket?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 21, 2012, 07:27:34 PM
That's horrible. Don't you have something you could sell to get enough money for a ticket?

Everything that I own, personally, has way too much sentimental value.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 21, 2012, 07:24:25 PM
Had to give away all my money due to an emergency, which means that I won't see TDKR until it comes out on DVD/Blu Ray.

Sorry to hear that man. :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Which means I will not see the MoS trailer until after TDKR comes out, I will then watch it on Traileraddict, the most recent version by then, and then watch TDKR.

Spoiler

QuoteWhich means I will not see the MoS trailer until after TDKR comes out, I will then watch it on Traileraddict, the most recent version by then, and then watch TDKR.

[close]

chupacabras acheronsis

shadow, i can help you.

i just need a torrent.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 21, 2012, 07:44:53 PM
shadow, i can help you.

i just need a torrent.

Wait a month, I'm hoping to freeload off of my friend because he is going to fly in from Texas soon.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The internet truly is the trailer park of humanity.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 22, 2012, 12:00:28 AM

Guh

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 22, 2012, 12:00:28 AM
Pass me a beer? A while you're at it, could y-- Bobby, hey, HEY BOBBAAAAAAAAAAAAY! QUIT POINT THE SHATGUN ATCHER SISTER GADDAMMIT, NOW PUDDIDOWN. PUD. DEET. DAYOAWN. >:I

BANE

BANE

Well I was sittin' in that there lawn chayer just last week when the 'coons came.

Cvalda

Vepariga

Vepariga

girls..you get on great with them,find one you could say 'love' and they love being around you but when the thought of relationship comes its "I dont feel I deserve you" whos to say who we deserve in all seriousness..

People that meet someone great they they get on with and then feel like they deserve less,I dont get it,never have.
I think life is too short to say 'i dont deserve or you deserve' anyone that says this.
end up with no one.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I can safely say I deserve no one...only because I am not ready for a relationship because I know that I'll be such a disappointment to the other person.

Cvalda

Cvalda

No one deserves a relationship anyway. That's something you have to earn.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed