What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,005 times)

Lie

Lie

I think I had a moment with a 10 year old... I was sitting on the bus wearing my lime green uniform and this 10 year sitting in the opposite row at the front of the bus turns and looks at me. Takes off her glasses flicks her hair and smiles at me naturally I smile back... but this went of for about half a minute neither of us braking eye contact just smiling at each other. I broke eye contact and for the rest of the journey I could feel her trying to get me to look back at her... Am I a Pedophile? ???

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Or you just like kids in a none pedophile way.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I also get the look from kids when I wear my green uniform.

Spoiler
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 16, 2012, 09:10:31 PM
I also get the look from kids when I wear my green uniform.

Spoiler
[close]

Oh gosh, that is so wrong...

Spoiler
...but I lol'd.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lie on Jul 16, 2012, 09:04:46 PM
I think I had a moment with a 10 year old... I was sitting on the bus wearing my lime green uniform and this 10 year sitting in the opposite row at the front of the bus turns and looks at me. Takes off her glasses flicks her hair and smiles at me naturally I smile back... but this went of for about half a minute neither of us braking eye contact just smiling at each other. I broke eye contact and for the rest of the journey I could feel her trying to get me to look back at her... Am I a Pedophile? ???

Not enough details, but it sounds that she liked the way you look. I guess...but yeah, unless you were sexually aroused, I don't think you are a pedophile...but what the hell do I know, I don't know how these things play out, nor have I ever been in a situation like this before, so I honestly have no f**king clue.

Lie

Lie

The way she was looking at me add 7 to 8 years on her plus some dubstep and few beers... it was that come here and chat me up kinda look. :-\ At first I was thinking "aww maybe she likes my uniform" but after about 20 seconds I was then like "I've seen that look ??? what if it's not the uniform? She's looking me dead in the eyes she's not even looking at it".

It was uncomfortable and flattering at same time.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lie on Jul 16, 2012, 09:29:51 PM
The way she was looking at me add 7 to 8 years on her plus some dubstep and few beers... it was that come here and chat me up kinda look. :-\ At first I was thinking "aww maybe she likes my uniform" but after about 20 seconds I was then like "I've seen that look ??? what if it's not the uniform? She's looking me dead in the eyes she's not even looking at it".

It was uncomfortable and flattering at same time.

Well, no need to think anything of it, if it happens again with a different 10 year old, then...I guess you'll have a reason to worry...?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Had to go to the Doctor and get an injection in my right arm to treat general aches and pains that's left me unable to draw.
It should wear off in a few hours, so fret not, I will get the Recboardians drawing done

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 16, 2012, 11:14:45 PM
Had to go to the Doctor and get an injection in my right arm to treat general aches and pains that's left me unable to draw.
It should wear off in a few hours, so fret not, I will get the Recboardians drawing done

Almost sounds like the Prometheans are attacking you.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Lie on Jul 16, 2012, 09:04:46 PM
Well, seeing as you posted this here, that means that you more than likely didn't want to go over, sit next to her, hold her hand at your stop, find a secluded area and eff her senseless, so no, I wouldn't consider you a pedophile.

As for her...

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Lie is The Fass?!

Jesus f**king Christ, I knew it!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's the reversal, actually.

Spoiler
She's The Fass.

In that scene, Lie is the girl... in the movie.
[close]

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Finding out that John Cena won Money in the Bank... :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

QuoteHowever, the acidic blood would not affect players in the campaign because it proved too frustrating and took a lot of the 'fun factor' from the game when "seven dead aliens would bottleneck players & kill them."

f**k ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES

This is the last nail on the coffin for me, forget this shit.

chupacabras acheronsis

f**king casuals

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed