What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,091 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Jul 13, 2012, 05:01:34 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 13, 2012, 04:59:56 AM
alcohol is a drug, using it is not pleasant, but the effects are.

different drinks are different doses. everyone knows exactly what type of shot gets them in the perfect balance of pitifully uninhibited and somewhat in control.

Again, the morning after isn't worth it. As long as you stay away from drugs, you don't get addicted to the affect. You can have a good time without it. So why drink any at all.. Oh well. The human race is stupid.
No, see, you're doing it wrong.  If you chug a bunch of water before bed, the hangover is lessened considerably.

And changing one's mental state is something everyone does.  If alcohol or drugs aren't your thing, perhaps you drink mad Mountain Dew?  What's illegal or socially unacceptable has no relevance on the substance and why people choose to experience it.  Those are social taboos, or cultural.

Hallucinogenics have been used since the dawn of time by man for spiritual purposes, speaking with the dead, etc...

It's all a matter of perspective, but the addiction is completely up to the individual.  Some people have addictive personalities, but some don't.  I don't, so I enjoy doing whatever I want. :laugh:  Let me hump the old adage and close with 'don't knock it till you try it.'

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 13, 2012, 04:51:30 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 13, 2012, 04:48:01 AM
Cvalda are you drunk?
You imply that this is any different than the shit I normally post.

Spoiler
Maybe.
[close]
A little more spontaneous, less provoked.

Maybe you're just trying too hard.

As for alcohol, as self-proclaimed alcoholic (and I'm sure many would agree if I wasn't so good at keeping it quiet) I (well, in my personal life at least) wouldn't ever recommend it to anybody opposed to it. That shit is poison in the long run and despite what may be believed after Dentreyus' takeover earlier today, I haven't touched any of it in nearly three weeks. Not like I'm trying to quit altogether, but cut back, definitely.

chupacabras acheronsis

as stupid as it is, Alcohol has more history solving problems than most forms of diplomacy.

Alcohol makes you not care. it makes you say and do stuff with loose and comfident hands what you would be shaking without. it makes anything wrong feel right, every problem a solution, every imperfection a detail. a few millenias ago, the first tribes sat down and agreed to work the fields together instead of killing eachother for game, drinking wine in the stomach of animals. it made the greeks write poems. it made the romans build cities, it made the kings build empires, the Spanish cross the oceans and the brittish invent rock and roll.

alcohol is the breast milk of civilization.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I might drink it more often if it came in a breast.

And tasted like NesQuick.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Getting drunk is stupid. The domain of pathetic people who can't stand to be alone with themselves, or asshole college frat boys.

Although I'd stand a chance of getting laid by the latter.

CHUG

CHUG

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 13, 2012, 05:16:41 AM

you know why they don't let lactating women drink?

just plug the hose in the first lady you find and start sucking.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 13, 2012, 05:14:52 AM
as stupid as it is, Alcohol has more history solving problems than most forms of diplomacy.

Alcohol makes you not care. it makes you say and do stuff with loose and comfident hands what you would be shaking without. it makes anything wrong feel right, every problem a solution, every imperfection a detail. a few millenias ago, the first tribes sat down and agreed to work the fields together instead of killing eachother for game, drinking wine in the stomach of animals. it made the greeks write poems. it made the romans build cities, it made the kings build empires, the Spanish cross the oceans and the brittish invent rock and roll.

alcohol is the breast milk of civilization.

I agree. Alcohol has had much positive impact on civilization in the past.
At the moment though it's doing jack shit.
I wish people could learn to loosen up without alcohol.

In fact, there was a test done at a bar. A bunch of teenagers were throwing a party.
They of course ordered alcohol, but the drinks they got back contained none. Yet they acted as if they were drunk, and loosened up a lot. Society actually thinks we NEED alcohol to loosen up. We don't.

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 13, 2012, 05:16:41 AM

And tasted like NesQuick.
Yep.

Bat Chain Puller

chupacabras acheronsis you are the Cliff Clavin of these here boards.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 13, 2012, 05:16:52 AM
Getting drunk is stupid. The domain of pathetic people who can't stand to be alone with themselves, or asshole college frat boys.

CHUG

CHUG
I'll drink to that.

But I love being alone with myself, and love it even more when I'm alone with myself drunk.  Then I can take advantage of myself...

You keep talking about getting laid, and the thread suggested earlier by Bat Chain will suddenly spring into existence.

Terx2

Terx2

Alcohol is like dynamite. It can solve many problems but cause just as many :laugh:

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 13, 2012, 05:20:50 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 13, 2012, 05:16:52 AM

CHUG

CHUG
I'll drink to that.

But I love being alone with myself, and love it even more when I'm alone with myself drunk.  Then I can take advantage of myself...

You keep talking about getting laid, and the thread suggested earlier by Bat Chain will suddenly spring into existence.

Take advantage of yourself?! Lmao.

Bat Chain Puller

Cum into existence.

chupacabras acheronsis

taking advantage of yourself is when you look at the furniture and, regardless of it's actual morphology, you know nothing in the room wants to look at you in the eyes.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 13, 2012, 05:23:19 AM

Cum into existence.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/barbarella-in-orgasmatron.gif

That's a.. Interesting gif you have there.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 13, 2012, 05:24:36 AM
taking advantage of yourself is when you look at the furniture and, regardless of it's actual morphology, you know nothing in the room wants to look at you in the eyes.

Unless you're in Pee Wees Playhouse. Because then just about everything has eyes. And we all know what Paul Rubins was into.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed