What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,380 times)

ShadowPred

First Blood

First Blood

The level of idiocy on the Prometheus boards. Jesus Christ.

"Durr... if you thought Prometheus was mediocre you must have thought Aliens was awful..."

f**k off.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's madness in there my brutha. I almost died in there until I realized I entered the realm of f**ktardery.

Oh, and FB.

GET TROLL 2 DAMMIT!

Eva

BANE

BANE

f**k that board. There are a few people who post some logical arguments and can put a coherent thought together without trying to tell others how to feel, but they are soon drowned under a tidal wave of retardation or crushed by a speeding train of brain-dead vegetables.

And I'm becoming embarrassed to have enjoyed Prometheus, because most of these f**ktards are arguing in favour of the film. I feel like I ate a f**kmuffin of pure dumb every time I walk into that place, with some fresh retard jam and a glass of freshly squeezed stupid.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sweeper, what makes you sad?

NGR01.
Aquarius8.
JKS1.
The Hyena.

ShadowPred

Lie

Nightmare Asylum

You know, I'm not complaining about the Prometheus stuff right now. It gave me an excuse to write some reasonably large paragraphs on why I like Aliens and AlienĀ³ :P

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Lie on Jun 30, 2012, 01:43:02 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 30, 2012, 01:42:03 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 30, 2012, 01:17:33 AM
Sweeper, what makes you sad?

NGR01.
Aquarius8.
JKS1.
The Hyena.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5d37gbOso1r02dwco1_500.gif

I feel you.

???

Prometheus haters?

of all kinds.

Sweeper should stop pretending he doesn't enjoy going there, if for the sake of pure shock value. i know that feel.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I think it all makes for a fascinating read.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 30, 2012, 01:47:58 AM
Sweeper should stop pretending he doesn't enjoy going there, if for the sake of pure shock value. i know that feel.
Its... its masochism.

Quote from: Lie on Jun 30, 2012, 01:43:02 AM
???

Prometheus haters?
And those who refuse to accept any of the movie's faults, so they insult level-headed people with thought-out criticisms.

Vickers

Vickers

I actually didn't hate Prometheus.  There were good bits and awful bits.  But when a person partakes in a discussion and offers well thought out views, they're met with, "You must be grateful for Prometheus," "You must like Transformers." "Ridley Scott shits gold."  There are people who appreciated Prometheus who can respect views different to theirs.  But even they know the Prometheus board has gone to shit.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This is pretty much the feeling I get in that board. No matter how much dumb you fight off, there's always more that will trap you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdBO3uQcHgI#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed