What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,110 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

8)

I think I need a Kidman-centric set at some point :D Winona is getting close to being retired methinks ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

FUQ DA OFFICIAL PARTY POOPERS!

(O.P.P - Ontario Provincial Police  ;D)

Thanks guys, I really needed that.  :)

It's helped to also listen to inspiring songs and read an inpiring book thing as well. I continue to have my faith and strength tested by isolation. But if there is one thing I've excelled at over 20 years it's perseverence.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on May 31, 2012, 06:06:24 AM
Winona is getting close to being retired methinks ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Cvalda on May 31, 2012, 06:06:24 AM
I think I need a Kidman-centric set at some point :D

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Mrs. Coulter ahoy ;D

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Vickers on May 31, 2012, 06:20:20 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Y'know, I just watched her fall to her death. I really don't need to see this right now.

UNHAPPINESS.  :(

No, Winona, don't go!  :'(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hmm, well now that I think about it, this...

Spoiler
[close]

...just doesn't have the same creepy appeal as this...

Spoiler
[close]

:laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Cvalda on May 31, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

I don't know, the first one is kinda spooky. Like, a hidden evil behind her eyes.

OpenMaw

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 31, 2012, 04:26:30 AM
After looking it up I think it's safe to say I'm suffering from depression.

I've lost interest in some activities so much that it's a battle to get myself to do something of interest, I've contemplated suicide, I've felt sadness, anxiety, worried, helpless, irritable and restless. The only things I seem to like to do is eat, sleep, dream, and listen to music on youtube.

This may be random, but if you like to read, and can get a copy of H.P. Lovecraft's The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath, you might really enjoy it.  It's kind of helped me through some rough shit, a story I liked so well that I really could just get lost in it, like when you cover yourself with a big pile of blankets and try and pretend the world doesn't exist outside of your house.

Well, that last statement is getting a little weird. :laugh:  But I read it while in Airborne school, and the anxiety of having to learn how to jump out of planes mixed with the hideous filth of the barracks we had to live in made a bleak sort of strange atmosphere.  Plus, I didn't know anybody because I transferred late out of basic due to having to take an additional course to learn how to drive a Bradley, but the point is, I read that story and had some of the most vivid dreams I've ever had in my life.  Like those really incredible, creative, and wild dreams that are super immersive and leave your body feeling like you were actually there after you wake up.  They made me happy, honestly.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

My ferret Vincent was very restless today.  Dude wore me down...

...But im not actually tired. Damnit!

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 31, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Vepariga

Vepariga

for a unhappy thread its certianly making me laugh with all this Winona  :laugh:

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Vepariga on May 31, 2012, 11:27:44 AM
for a unhappy thread its certianly making me laugh with all this Winona  :laugh:

I dunno, Mulder. Maybe it's just me, but that last image that Eva posted doesn't make me laugh so much as it... Well...

I think you know what i'm saying.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 31, 2012, 12:43:06 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on May 31, 2012, 11:27:44 AM

I dunno, Mulder. Maybe it's just me, but that last image that Eva posted doesn't make me laugh so much as it... Well...

I think you know what i'm saying.

I know what your saying  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed