What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,804,898 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 13, 2012, 02:42:04 AM
For your consideration...

Spoiler
KEEP IT SHORT FOR US CREEPY INTERNET FOLK.
[close]
Spoiler
The gang, checking out Vakarian
[close]

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Did I just wonder in to the "Pics of yourself" thread?  :laugh:

Short hair suits you mate. For some reason I'm reminded of Arya when I see your long hair.  :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: coolbreeze on May 13, 2012, 02:45:44 AM
Short hair suits you mate. For some reason I'm reminded of Arya when I see your long hair.  :P
I'mnotaboy.mov

Vakarian

Vakarian

Allright thanks for the advice  :)

Personally I was going to grow it to about this length and keep it like that.

First Blood

First Blood

Who is that? Nathan Drake? :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 02:40:38 AM
I like longer hair on guys a lot of the time. A lot of fun to run your hands through or pull on during certain activities. ;D

lol... Counting the seconds before Bat Chain will have to respond to that one...  :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: First Blood on May 13, 2012, 02:52:24 AM
Who is that? Nathan Drake? :laugh:

Nah, Jason Brody - He's the new protagonist of Farcry 3...though I do love Nathan Drake...I have a massive man-crush on Nolan North.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Eva on May 13, 2012, 02:52:30 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 02:40:38 AM
I like longer hair on guys a lot of the time. A lot of fun to run your hands through or pull on during certain activities. ;D

lol... Counting the seconds before Bat Chain will have to respond to that one...  :laugh:

Hmm. Maybe I should grow my hair longer...

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 02:44:36 AM

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Haha I just noticed that! XD

@FirstBlood - Grow your hair longer if you want man, you only live once, and you never know, It may suit you better than me!  :) - I think Cvalda may try to rape you via the internet however  ;)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Vakarian on May 13, 2012, 02:59:38 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 02:44:36 AM

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Haha I just noticed that! XD

@FirstBlood - Grow your hair longer if you want man, you only live once, and you never know, It may suit you better than me!  :) - I think Cvalda may continue to try to rape you via the internet however  ;)

Fixed  :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

While we are taking about hair, I've been thinking about growing my buddy back.

Terx2

Terx2

Me and my friends when out and did a bit of archery. There were these guys with really bad attitudes challenged us. The loser has to pay for there drinks we accepted there challenge and we won. One of the other guys couldn't handle lossing to us so he shot an arrow at us and it hit me in the knee and it f**king hurts >:( They laughed that I took an arrow to the knee but I said keep laughing and I'll put a bullet through your head. They left. Now I'm on my way to the hospital just to see how bad it is.

Cvalda

Cvalda

@FirstBlood - Grow your hair longer if you want man, you only live once, and you never know, It may suit you better than me!  :) - I think Cvalda may try to rape you via the internet however  ;)
First Blood does look fetching in those longer haired pics he posted ;D

Quote from: coolbreeze on May 13, 2012, 03:00:59 AM
@FirstBlood - Grow your hair longer if you want man, you only live once, and you never know, It may suit you better than me!  :) - I think Cvalda may continue to try to rape you via the internet however  ;)

HEY HEY HEY. Lets not forget Eva's role in all this, too. First Blood has a Cult of his own, ya know ;D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Terx2 on May 13, 2012, 03:03:07 AM
Me and my friends when out and did a bit of archery. There were these guys with really bad attitudes challenged us. The loser has to pay for there drinks we accepted there challenge and we won. One of the other guys couldn't handle lossing to us so he shot an arrow at us and it hit me in the knee and it f**king hurts >:( They laughed that I took an arrow to the knee but I said keep laughing and I'll put a bullet through your head. They left. Now I'm on my way to the hospital just to see how bad it is.

Oh dear god...

In all seriousness, hope your allright.

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 03:04:02 AM
First Blood does look fetching in those longer haired pics he posted ;D

Quote from: coolbreeze on May 13, 2012, 03:00:59 AM

HEY HEY HEY. Lets not forget Eva's role in all this, too. First Blood has a Cult of his own, ya know ;D

FirstBlood and Cvalda

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2012, 03:04:02 AM
What...? what...? WHAT did I do now?  :laugh: I'm just... walking here...!

Quote from: Vakarian on May 13, 2012, 03:05:41 AM
FirstBlood and Cvalda

What a cheat! Swaggy Cvalda doesn't even like LindeloffyLostLolly... whatever...  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed