What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,478 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Waking up this morning and realizing i'm still alive.  [sarcasm]what joy[/sarcasm]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have been in complete dread for my future. So much I had to go for a 5-6 hour nap to rest my head.

I have narrowed down my possible college programs. They are 'Police Foundations' and 'Military Arts and Sciences'.

The problem is my love and dovted faithfulness to the military that started 8 years ago is far from from dead. As some know I failed the aptitude a second time, mathematics was my short coming. So if I want a third shot I have to go to college.

Police Foundations is the only program that is even remotely something of interest but I have learned the semesters don't have a math course, I need some sort of math course because math was my short coming, otherwise I might as well stay away from the military.

Military Arts and Sciences has an elective math course outlined in fine print (while Police Founations doesn't), which is awesome, the rest of the program is awesome too (I've always wanted to weaponize psychology). But then here is the catch, a lot of the program is online and in the comfort of home, that would appeal to some of you but I think I would actually fuction 10 times better on campus. Not all of it is online according to one sourse so that means the college has to be in reach. Then it gets fun.  :P

I looked at Loyalist (which is far, far, far away), they require that you have a high school diploma and have grade 12 English, okay, I meet those requirements. But then I look at a much closer college called Durham, when I saw the third requirement for Durham is 'Have Military Status'... you should of seen the look on the faces of the people in the other room when I got up and yelled out "ARE YOU F**KING SHITTING ME?!" like a Hitler, out of no where too.

The way I see it there can only be two courses of action taken at the moment.

1. E-mail to see if it is possible that I can do the program Police Foundations but also do an additional elective course (math obviously). I'd love this so much.

2. Consider Military Arts and Sciences a last and desperate resort (obviosuly not Durham as you need Military Status but maybe Loyalist or Algonquin).

I honestly spent my entire day over this, phoning the military, visting the Guidence office at my old high school, lots of research, and a 5-6 hour nap to rest my head in pain. That was my day.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well, my date decided she doesn't want to go to homecoming. I'm kind if disappointed but I respect her not wanting to go.
And immediately upon walking into my room after my uncle and his family vacated I tripped on a water bottle and I guess a pair of scissors and a pretty sharp pencil in the box of stuff I was carrying jumped up and cut my face. They're small cuts but when it comes to cuts on my face, I can't help but pick at them, so I'm calling it now, these will become scars.

On the brightside I got my room back

Aeus

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Another one of my family members is in the hospital.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 22, 2011, 04:06:56 PM

What happened? :(

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 22, 2011, 07:41:58 PM

Her blood sugar is below 60.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 22, 2011, 07:59:14 PM
Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 22, 2011, 07:41:58 PM

Her blood sugar is below 60.

Aw, I hope she gets better. ;)

Pn2501

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Photobucket is giving me some trouble uploading my next picture.

Effectz

Effectz

I wont be able to play BF3 until 0:00 on the 28th FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Nightmare Asylum

They were only going to give me less than two dollars for the movies I tried trading in to get Captain America for free, so I didn't do it. :-\ Going to have to buy Cap at another store, and try to sell the other two elsewhere...

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 23, 2011, 04:33:49 PM
They were only going to give me less than two dollars for the movies I tried trading in to get Captain America for free, so I didn't do it. :-\ Going to have to buy Cap at another store, and try to sell the other two elsewhere...

Cheap bastards.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 23, 2011, 05:53:27 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 23, 2011, 04:33:49 PM

Cheap bastards.

I also tried a few other DVDs. For Godzilla: Final Wars they were going to give me four cents.

Yep, four cents...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed