What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,509 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I like the show because it appeals to my belief in friendship, my need to belong, and my sense of high morals (nobility). I'd rather watch MLP than ruin my life with drug addictions or trying to be some gangster wanna be which seems to be an even bigger fad. I'd rather be a so called 'fag' than scum. You of all people (at least I'd hope) should know intellect and liking or not liking MLP or any show is irrelevent, which is stupid to even claim such a relation. As far as latest fads go, I'm not much of a fad chaser to be completely honest, I like what ever I want to like and if others don't like it they can use their midde finger as a butt plug or cry me a river for all I care.

Aeus

Aeus

Yes because it's either watch MLP or be gangsta wanabe scum. Those are the only two choices we have in life.

And you can enjoy it all you want, that doesn't change the fact it's a dumb show written for children.

Space Sweeper

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

*looks in thread*

Well, I guess I'll wait for this to blow over.

*exit*

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 18, 2011, 01:55:50 AM
Yes because it's either watch MLP or be gangsta wanabe scum. Those are the only two choices we have in life.

And you can enjoy it all you want, that doesn't change the fact it's a dumb show written for children.

Well actually that is one of the countless examples in life as there are countless choices.  :P

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 18, 2011, 01:55:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYYppqkq7QA#ws

Aeus - wannabe gangster scum.

Ponyfags.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Who said anything about Aeus being gangster wannabe scum? I certainly didn't, he could probably be a swell guy, I just simply pointed that group out as an example. Bravo.  :P

P.S 'ponyfags' sounds like something a little school girl would say. It has that tune.

And don't volunteer others for 'fights', if this were face to face I'd go after you instead just for that. Men can pick there own fights.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 05:33:44 AM
Who said anything about Aeus being gangster wannabe scum? I certainly didn't, he could probably be a swell guy, I just simply pointed that group out as an example. Bravo.  :P

P.S 'ponyfags' sounds like something a little school girl would say. It has that tune.

And don't volunteer others for 'fights', if this were face to face I'd go after you instead just for that. Men can pick there own fights.

You'd like that wouldn't you  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

... that is all you had to say?  If I knew this kind of converation would of popped up I would of gone to Scotia Bank to pull down my pants in the line up and yell "BLOODY MARY! BLOODY MARY!". Who knows, I'd probably invite you and Aeus and some other guys to do the same thing at Wild Wings. We would all stand on all the tables, pull down our pants, and start yelling "BLOODY MARY!", the best part is cowboy Clint Eastwood would be watching from his huge painting on the wall. And maybe Huol will be there in a batman costume. My only worry is sometimes angry alcoholics like that place. They mostly come out at night, mosty...

I'm going to move on now and let the thread get back to it's norm because of the other members hiding in the corner from our display.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 06:20:00 AM
I'm going to move on now and let the thread get back to it's norm

I don't know what the f**k you're talking about, but yeah it's the what made you unhappy thread, not the make someone unhappy thread, sorry i forgot .

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Pn2501 on Sep 18, 2011, 06:35:05 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 06:20:00 AM
I'm going to move on now and let the thread get back to it's norm

I don't know what the f**k you're talking about, but yeah it's the what made you unhappy thread, not the make someone unhappy thread, sorry i forgot .

Oh my gooood.... just be a man and shut up. They don't need to see this anymore. I regret even going this far for their sake.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed