What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,805,420 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I heard my distant step brother actually hates it, and he is literally a fag. Your answer is insufficient.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 18, 2011, 12:06:46 AM
The denial. It's so blatant it hurts.

;-;

yesiloveponiestheepisodewassogoodandthemagictouchedmyheartforeverwillmylifebeblessedbythisexperience

lol jk im not a fag

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 12:11:13 AM
I heard my distant step brother actually hates it, and he is literally a fag. Your answer is insufficient.
Well technically, it may be the clearest display! Since it's common knowledge that Aeus is a fagwatt of biblical proportions, this is his denial coming in another form! He literally has to replace the meaning of homosexuality onto MLP fans in order to protect his own homosexual-integrity. It all makes so much sense!

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 18, 2011, 12:12:25 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 18, 2011, 12:06:46 AM
The denial. It's so blatant it hurts.

;-;

yesiloveponiestheepisodewassogoodandthemagictouchedmyheartforeverwillmylifebeblessedbythisexperience

lol jk im not a fag

SCIENCE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzouFaMJU4#

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

True...

Would Aeus be mad if I asked for a skin sample from the bottom of his foot?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm sure he'd much rather you steal a taint hair instead.

Aeus

Aeus

Hah, you're both fags

Quotefaggot   10504 up, 3437 down
In these times not really used if somebody is really a homosexual mostly used insteap of calling somebody stupid or a loser.

I'm calling Ponyfags stupid losers, not homosexuals. I have nothing against homosexuals.

I'm not surprised that went over your head though, as you do enjoy MLP - a show aimed at 6 year old girls. Just about where your intellectual level must be to enjoy it I'm sure.

Not that I want to believe that. That you really do enjoy it. I prefer to think you're just a loser who's jumping on the latest internet fad.

That's probably it isn't it? Be honest now.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh, man, Aeus. You can't precieve trolling.

:(

Inevitable response is you telling me that I'm not trolling but I was actually taking your use of "fag" seriously. So, you know. Do that one. Or surprise me and gain back a little bit of that Aeus Pride!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 18, 2011, 12:24:27 AM
Hah, you're both fags

In these times not really used if somebody is really a homosexual mostly used insteap of calling somebody stupid or a loser.

I'm calling Ponyfags stupid losers, not homosexuals. I have nothing against homosexuals.

I'm not surprised that went over your head though, as you do enjoy MLP - a show aimed at 6 year old girls. Just about where your intellectual level must be to enjoy it I'm sure.

Not that I want to believe that. That you really do enjoy it. I prefer to think you're just a loser who's jumping on the latest internet fad.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 18, 2011, 12:27:40 AM

Inevitable response is you telling me that I'm not trolling but I was actually taking your use of "fag" seriously. So, you know. Do that one. Or surprise me and gain back a little bit of that Aeus Pride!

Neither can you apparently.

And you can't blame me for thinking you're stupid.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 18, 2011, 12:30:26 AM
Quote from: Aeus on Sep 18, 2011, 12:24:27 AM
Hah, you're both fags

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Scans%20etc/mod.jpg

http://gyazo.com/251b789b9b077c3cfda0f670472bac34.png
Spring into action!

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 18, 2011, 12:32:31 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 18, 2011, 12:27:40 AM

Neither can you apparently.

And you can't blame me for thinking you're stupid.
You must have very heavy teardrops, they're making entire sentences!

As for the second part, it's kind of like how you can't blame a retarded kid for screaming his ass off all night. Put a pacifier in it, bro; your case sucks.

Aeus

Aeus

wait did you just admit you're dumb?

cool.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You're perceptive skills fail you again.  :laugh:

Aeus

Aeus

no really keep looking at it

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Whip out a magnifying glass, your eyes cheat you.

If I need to explain this, you're going straight to the orphanage.

Aeus

Aeus

oh god

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed