What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,804,855 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 24, 2011, 02:00:55 PM
I know this is long but hopefully at least one person reads it.
haha, I have. ;)
I know the feel as I experienced similar things in the past.
I think you should phone one of your friends and tell him to warn you when they go out, then ask other friends why they haven't invited you yet.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Going back to school tomorrow. And it's going to be a tough week. :(

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Had to walk a long way to get my photos printed out for my documentary project since the store next to my dorm was closed.
And I have my first exam tomorrow.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'd say I feel the worst I have in years, but I can't ever recall a year in which I've felt this bad.

chupacabras acheronsis

Wanna share?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

"Temporary" seperation, the flu, nobody around to talk to for four days, and nothing to consume that wouldn't be self-destructive. Hell of thing.

chupacabras acheronsis

well that just sucks.

drink a lot of soup, go to bed early, play with your pets... you gotta focus, it's just a bad time to be you, better times always come. try to find something to do. some small obsession to take your mind of the shit.

samoht

samoht

Glad to hear your friend is getting a bit better Ghost!

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 24, 2011, 02:00:55 PM

BIG ASS POST

I know this is long but hopefully at least one person reads it.

I've had social problems too, so I know what you mean. Its a terrible feeling.

What OmegaZilla said is very good advice. Ask them to warn you when they go out.

Also, maybe you should invite them to go out with you occasionally.

I'm sure there are other alternatives other than getting an XBOX but hey, if it works, then it works!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Didn't sleep much last night and I feel so tired today I didn't feel up to going round my friend's. =(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 25, 2011, 03:20:09 AM
I'd say I feel the worst I have in years, but I can't ever recall a year in which I've felt this bad.
Damn.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 25, 2011, 03:31:19 AM
some small obsession to take your mind of the shit.
Though I'd not use the precise term 'obsession', I think this advice is a very good start.
Sweeps, find some hobby for those hard days, something to concentrate on and maybe something that can distract you. Dunno, I've suggested to rewatch one of your favourite shows for that other thing, but maybe it works for this too.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 25, 2011, 10:01:39 AM
Didn't sleep much last night and I feel so tired today I didn't feel up to going round my friend's. =(
Sorry for that.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 25, 2011, 03:23:39 AM
"Temporary" seperation, the flu, nobody around to talk to for four days, and nothing to consume that wouldn't be self-destructive. Hell of thing.

Go to sleep boy.

You too PBA

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

It's 11:37am and once I wake up during the day it's impossible for me to sleep. :(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 25, 2011, 10:38:08 AM
It's 11:37am and once I wake up during the day it's impossible for me to sleep. :(
Watch Twilight.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That'd make me want to die rather than sleep.

samoht

samoht

11:37 am? You UK or something?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed