Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Started by PierreVW, Dec 10, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

Author
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Read 5,731 times)

PierreVW

PierreVW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4&t=1s

Looks way better than spiderman: homecoming.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Homecoming was pretty damn fun. I'm looking forward to this one. Spiderverse was such a fun arc! Hoping I get to see the Captain Britain Spiderman in these.

JokersWarPig

I wonder if this'll follow the same story as the actual Spider-Verse did. I'm kind of really hoping Superior shows up, even if it's just a minor note in this (or it's sequels if it gets any)

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

I really like the style it's going for. Love the old school looking dots. Really keen to see more of this one!

JokersWarPig

I do really like the art style they went for.

KiramidHead

It reminds me a bit if the some of the more experimental stuff Takahata would do with animation in his Ghibli films.

Corporal Hicks

I saw a theory earlier that this was going to be how Sony would tie in all it's Spider-man films.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 08, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
I saw a theory earlier that this was going to be how Sony would tie in all it's Spider-man films.

It could really work in the context of Spider-Verse. This is from the actual comic

Corporal Hicks

Oh yeah, it would totally work. Spider-verse was such a fun series. I'd love to see Spider-UK in this.

JokersWarPig

I'd like to see UK make it into one of these. I'd say he's in my top 5 alternate Spider-Men I want to see come out of this

Stitch

Stitch

Genuinely not sure how I feel about that

KiramidHead

So do all of the different Spider-Men take time out to whine about how being a hero sucks? ;D

JokersWarPig

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 09, 2018, 01:35:11 AM
So do all of the different Spider-Men take time out to whine about how being a hero sucks? ;D

There are a few in in the Spider-Verse comics that don't  :laugh: 

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, Earth-51412 Spidey seemed quite happy with his situation IIRC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed