News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,127 times)

BonesawT101

We've been sort of spoiled of late in terms of info overload  ;D and now we have a taste for it and just want more and more  :laugh: the last few days of info and scoops should hopefully tide us over from the drought we had to endure recently  :laugh:

whiterabbit

I don't get spoiled part, everything that's been released is stuff that we have seen before. I think there is that giant floating tako thing on the wall under the facehugger print but aside from that nothing. Heck there seems to be some duck-bones behind the facehugger... I suppose David loves ducks in the same way Android 16 loves birds? Still nothing to really blow ones mind.

Necronomicon II

Yah, nothing really all that revealing, don't think the camera will spend too much time on those items, most of which seem to be Prometheus concept material.

BonesawT101

I didn't mean spoilers I meant spoiled rotten i.e treated well with info and scoops

whiterabbit

Well yea, there wasn't much info at all aside from the backburster neomorph with double spikes which itself was a long standing rumor since Prometheus.

BonesawT101

Yes I don't think the images contained heavy spoilers either. After having gone so long without hearing or seeing anything at all from the film, suddenly we get a few news worthy updates in such a short space of time which is great, i.e the Neomorph scoop, then the pics of David's chamber, then finally the scoop revealing Pearce's return. None of which are really big spoilers mind, just feels good to have finally gotten some more info to help tide us over until some new stuff gets dropped. Maybe even a teaser. Here's hoping.

whiterabbit

Yea we're all desperately awaiting that special leak and will ogle over just about anything and Hicks knows that. :P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Glaive

People be reaching...

Enoch

Something will happen tonight ::) :P

Glaive

BonesawT101

Anyone getting overly excited for teaser drop tonight is sure to be disappointed

Glaive

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 31, 2016, 07:57:43 PM
Anyone getting overly excited for teaser drop tonight is sure to be disappointed

To be honest, I have MORE than enough to mull over...We've had more in the last week than ANYTHING (concrete) since the film was announced...I can wait.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 31, 2016, 05:34:21 PM
I think trailer is coming tonite, or something Covenant related!!

Comeon Himmelblau, you know better.  ::)  :P Remember that trailer we got 426 days away from Covenant's release?  :P

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2016, 08:55:03 PM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 31, 2016, 05:34:21 PM
I think trailer is coming tonite, or something Covenant related!!

Comeon Himmelblau, you know better.  ::)  :P Remember that trailer we got 426 days away from Covenant's release?  :P

Yeah, I know.   :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed