New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Started by Darkness, Aug 19, 2007, 03:03:34 PM

Author
New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem (Read 21,655 times)

Elorrra

Elorrra

"The international trailer is being delivered tomorrow, and then the US one on tuesday. After prints are made and the final audio is mixed it will be ready for release."  Colin Straus UPDATED Mon Aug 20 2007 00:39:17e  I found it on IMDb. I hope I doesn't break any low to show it here...if I do I'm sorry.   ;D  

YutaniDitch

We already knew that, Elorrra...  And the waiting resumes...   ;)  

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Requim = Mass for the Dead.  That's the common meaning. Quite dark/smart sounding attached to AvP. I could quite easily see that title being on the front of an AvP novel/comic.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Aliens vs Predator fit perfectly! I'm worried about all the t.v. actors in it. Oh well the bad acting started in AR and AVP!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

So the trailer is going to be out 2 morrow? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!   ;D   I didn't know that. Sweet, as for the name, who cares I think its good but that still has no effect on the action of the film

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

the trailer is coming out tomorrow?!!

vehtam

vehtam

no it isn't.  i'm guessing sound mixing will take about 1 month and a half, and trailer will be relased at the end of september     ::)    what worries me the most... if assembling 3 min trailer is causing 2, 3 months delay, how much will be delayed 100 min movie planned for dec? 1,5, maybe 2 years?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

It said tommorow! Colin said it. The international trailer is coming out Ruesday and the U.S. is being released with Resident Evil 3. Sound Mix with U.S. not international. Correct me if I am wrong cause I just got back from f**kING school, senior thank you very much and I am so tired and not thinking straight.   :D  

vehtam

vehtam

i think it's delivered to them to do sound mixing, not for us to watch, and when mixing is done then it will be released online. i bet it's about 1,5 months waiting more, to release the trailer they have to get official website and i bet nobody didn't even started making one ;)  oh, and re:e has premiere at the end of september. not august ;)

SHREK

SORRY the trailer isint out 2morro they've still gotta do the sound mixing and stuff it will b another 2 or 3 weeks yet...at least..    :-\  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI'm going to go kill myself now, nice knowing this world, Goodbye. At least when I am in heaven (probally Hell) I'll know what will happen in the movie. Or I should know cause if forsight doesn't come with the angel/demon thing then I'm f**king ripping my wings/horns off and jumping fight down/up here to f**kING Earth. ANOTHER 2 to 3 weeks!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   >:(  

EpsilonOrpheon777

haha i don't think God would let you come back here that easily

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TAKING THIS LONG

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

yeah well. . .he better

Nukiemorph

1. I'm glad they added this so general audiences wouldn't get confused.  2. The title is most likely final, since Fox registered the domain name.  3."Requiem" is a mass or a song for someone who's died.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed