Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,936 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Every year I play NCAA XX football and get addicted to dynasty mode.  Its like a personal test that I get my school to the highest ranking possible, and land the draft classes. 

Its such a ripoff now with all the stuff they make you pay extra for but used to include, but I still buy them anyways.  Trying to get UK Wildcats to elite level on the second highest difficulty and it has not been easy.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Bad Company 2. Story is pretty good, but the online is amazing.

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Bought a DS games called Contact (spy'd it ages ago but only just got it) only to find out that I'm crap at it. I didn't know there'd be uncontrollable conflict. I want control! :C

Ugh. Disappointment.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 25, 2010, 05:42:13 AM

The online puts MW2 to shame.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

This guy is hilarious- he does nothing but mock Modern Warfare 2's online gameplay with his videos, and he makes some really fun in-game tactics out of it (like "the Turtle"  :D).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dob8rrJyqoE

And this is just hilarious  :D Such a mockery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndNjePGjxjY

Then he does actually just plain cool videos for Battlefield: BC2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq0ZHsl6K5c

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Mafia 2, about halfway through and its a pretty cool game. The little lock-picking mini game when you jack a car is a nice little touch.

Vulhala

Vulhala

^That's next on my hitlist.

i didn't like the first mafia game, driving was really difficult, with bad handling and slow, since it was set in the 30's i never got past this mission where you had to steal a racing car and you weren't allowed to crash it, even slightly, and it was a timed mission,

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 25, 2010, 01:44:42 PM
i didn't like the first mafia game, driving was really difficult, with bad handling and slow, since it was set in the 30's i never got past this mission where you had to steal a racing car and you weren't allowed to crash it, even slightly, and it was a timed mission,

Yeah I hear ya w/ the bad handling, bad news its still shitty handling lol. Why cant they make a game w/ smooth handling or at least a cheat code like in old school GTA3 that makes driving really easy. Other than that I'd recommend it even if your just slightly interested.

Vulhala

Vulhala

The handling is supposed to be crap for realism. The cars in those days couldn't exactly turn on a dime  :D

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 25, 2010, 02:47:01 PM
The handling is supposed to be crap for realism. The cars in those days couldn't exactly turn on a dime  :D

yeah, but a game where driving is such a massive part of the gameplay, it wasn't the best idea, it's like they said "what's a popular game.... GTA! that's about crime and gangsters and stuff, what's a popular era for gangsters? the 1930s! what is GTA lacking? Realism!" they took that thought and made a game out of it, not realising that cars in the 30s were crap, weapons were basic, and it was illegal to drink.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 25, 2010, 08:43:31 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 25, 2010, 05:42:13 AM

The online puts MW2 to shame.

Not only that, it out dos the original MW as well.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Just finished Mafia II.

Now to find all the Playboys...

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 25, 2010, 05:27:48 PM
Not only that, it out dos the original MW as well.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

I wouldn't go that far  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I would, mw is so overatted, though that doesn't stop it being fun, anyways I am going to play uncharted 2 for the first time in months.   :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed