Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,143 times)

Nope

Nope

Just got my ps3 and just finished Uncharted 2: Among Theives, it is very very very good! ;D

Raven

Raven

MW2 multiplayer. Yeah I know. An awful amount of A holes seem to play this online. And when I use my headset and they realise I'm female the crap I get from these morons.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's a shame, really. Wish people were more open minded.

Remonster

Remonster

Just Cause 2!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: shobidoo on Apr 03, 2010, 10:32:10 PM
Just got my ps3 and just finished Uncharted 2: Among Theives, it is very very very good! ;D
The multiplayer is top notch as well. I am currently in a transtion between inFAMOUS and BC2. But when inFAMOUS is finished I will be back to my multiplayer favourites avp bc2 and u2.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Halo 3 Custom Games

Borderlands

Batman: Arkham Asylum

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 04, 2010, 11:23:52 AM
Halo 3 Custom Games

Borderlands

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Boderlands and Batman both classic games. Love them both

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yep. :)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

bad company 2 as you cant tell by my sig :P :P Best multiplayer experience ever.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How are the multiplayer games? Like, player-wise? Are people good sports and encourage fair play or are they a bunch of whiners who bitch about no one being as good as they are?

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 06, 2010, 02:18:17 AM
How are the multiplayer games? Like, player-wise? Are people good sports and encourage fair play or are they a bunch of whiners who bitch about no one being as good as they are?
It depends on the mode. In conquest there is good fair play but the actuall mode doesn't really require it. On the whiners there isn't that I have come across since there is 4 people in a squad and you can't hear anyone else you normal just don't talk or if you do plan teamwork. About 1 in 100 people are whiners.

my girlfriend got me playing ratchet and clank, a crack in time again, all i need to do is complete it a second time, and get a high score on a minigame and it'll be my first platinum! but that minigame is so hard (need 10k, best 6.2k)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Pokemon SoulSilver.

f**k the haters.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Mass Effect 2... on INSANITY!!!

It's really hard! Took me about two hours to complete the Horizon colony mission.  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed