Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,662 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 04, 2020, 03:27:39 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 02, 2020, 12:03:42 AM
Finished Bioshock 2. It grew on me despite some grievances I had with it. Good but not as good as the first

I actually preferred Bioshock 2 over the first. Loved all the changes they made.

Currently playing Yoshi Crafted World on the Switch. This one has actually surprised me. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I have.

I respect your opinion but I disagree and thus you are wrong

Huggs

Huggs

Bioshock Infinite

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just started that myself.

Liking it a hell of a lot more than 2 so far.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 12, 2020, 05:25:49 PM
Bioshock Infinite
Same. My least favorite in the series

Samhain13

Samhain13

Bioshock > Bioshock 2 > Bioshock Infinite.

Last time I replayed the series I didn't even got in mood to play Infinite again. Just didn't do it for me.

Huggs

Huggs

Modern Warfare 3

Killzone 3

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 13, 2020, 10:11:42 PM
Bioshock > Bioshock 2 > Bioshock Infinite.

Last time I replayed the series I didn't even got in mood to play Infinite again. Just didn't do it for me.
Spliced and Adampilled

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Ff7 remake.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 13, 2020, 10:11:42 PMBioshock > Bioshock 2 > Bioshock Infinite.

I don't really get that.

I though BioShock 2 was honestly a bit of a slog. It was just a much less engaging retread of the first one, only you're playing as a Big Daddy who's even more flimsy than the fleshy human you played as in the original.

Infinite feels like a breath of fresh air by comparison. It may not rival the first but its a hell of a lot more fun to play than the second.

Kradan

Kradan

I've never played any Bioshock games before but from what I've seen there's definetly a change of style between original and Infinite. Infinite looks ... brighter, I guess. Maybe people wanted more of the same..

Samhain13

Samhain13

Something like that. The design, aesthetics of the game weren't the type I'm into. I like darker shooters, I like action but with horror elements so I prefer the setting of Rapture than of Columbia.

Bioshock 2 took what I liked of the first game and added more into it. Infinite made things too different, not that its a bad thing for a sequel to do, but those changes didn't attract me. I wanted more of Rapture so even though Bioshock 2 has its flaws I got what I wanted.

Galactus123

Galactus123

I'm playing Death Stranding. Its a great game. I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear series so I was excited to play this too.

Huggs

Huggs

Infinite feels like it has a stronger narrative and it's an incredibly polished game. I thoroughly enjoy it, but Rapture will always be a special place.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I don't really see what more they could have done with Rapture after 1 and 2 for a full game. It would be like every Resident Evil game insisting on taking place in Raccoon City, or even the mansion.

Huggs

Huggs

Exactly.

I'm glad they went the direction they did. They could've set 3 underground. And all we'd have seen was caves and mud.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed