Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,047 times)

PredBabe

PredBabe

It's an unpopular opinion of mine but I enjoyed RE4, RE5, and RE6. I mean RE6's story was a bit of a mess but there were certain things that I enjoyed from each campaign. Chris' being my favorite.

RE5 was definitely the game I played the most out of all the RE games thus far, especially with all the DLCs. But I also really loved the direction they took with RE2 remake and think that it has the perfect balance and good amount of replay value. Hopefully they use RE2 Remake's gameplay concepts for future games while continuing on with Revelation 2's story.

And I am so down for a remake of Dino Crisis!

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 04, 2019, 04:06:59 AM
There is a fan remake through Unreal Engine 4 in progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDFif3tqU88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qad627M0-ns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_EVpIaODo

Dat last video tho

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I played RE6 deployed so I rate it higher than most because it was the only coop game we had.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I still play RE5 from time to time.  Never could get into RE6.  Never even bothered with RE7.  I'm interested in the RE2 remake though.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Dead by Daylight

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished Far Cry 5. Even having guessed how it was gonna end, the conclusion was still gloriously f*cked. Actually quite interested in the spin-off New Dawn now, whereas I wasn't especially bothered before.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Gears f**king 5!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Do the COGs still have gains?

Samhain13

Samhain13

The Swarm appears to be making more. This new Cog generation needs to try harder.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

They must be injecting themselves with imulsion.

Samhain13

Samhain13

SPOILER!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 05, 2019, 04:36:44 PM
Finished Far Cry 5. Even having guessed how it was gonna end, the conclusion was still gloriously f*cked. Actually quite interested in the spin-off New Dawn now, whereas I wasn't especially bothered before.

Another one of my half finished games. 

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 04, 2019, 04:59:47 PM
I still play RE5 from time to time.  Never could get into RE6.  Never even bothered with RE7.  I'm interested in the RE2 remake though.
Res 7 is great, even better in VR I highly recommend R7 if you ain't played it. R7 is basically Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets the original resident evil games. Res 2 remake is also awsome, it's pretty loyal to the original Res 2 and looks and plays fantastic. Them games are miles better then Res 5 and 6.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Dynasty Warriors 9 when I'm not playing Xbox 360.

I found a working Xbox mic finally, but I don't have Xbox Live yet if anyone here still even plays Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.  :laugh:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently playing the new Blair Witch game on Xbone, and Hong Kong Massacre on PC.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 06, 2019, 03:39:18 AM
The Swarm appears to be making more. This new Cog generation needs to try harder.
It's not the swarm that are the problem at the moment. It's the servers...  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed