Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,901 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

BioShock: Burial At Sea Episode 2

I'm loving this. So, so much. Episode 1 felt like a slightly awkward midpoint between the gameplay of the original game and Infinite. This, though, feels very much like the original romp in Rapture, but different enough to be its own unique venture. I'm loving the stealth aspect.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Loving it so far, though I'm not very far in. Enjoying Taris' lower levels 8)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner

This shit was ahead of it's time, so much that playing it now it still feels very smooth and not outdated control wise.

Kojima make part 3 after MGSV pls.

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 23, 2014, 09:44:49 PM
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Been playing the utter hell out of this since I finished my nightmare run of DR3.

The amount of rage mail I get is amazing. Some dude playing as Ken kept on trying to do an ariel kick then sweep me, over and over again. I was playing as Cammy, and four times in a row I grappled him out of the air and pummelled him into the ground. Then he kept trying to throw Hadouken's at me,  which I dodged, and won the match. It was a one round match, and I could hear this idiot on the other side, yelling how I was cheap for reading his moves and countering them. So I sent him a message with a little =).

Since then he has sent me, and I am not exaggerating at all, 23 voice messages.

I love this game.

As soon as you see someone playing Ken, you should prepare for hate mail lol. :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 24, 2014, 01:34:40 AM

Loved that stuff, too.

And Taris is widely considered to be the worst part of the game. :D

Nightlord

Nightlord

Mortal Kombat 9. Almost half way through the challenge tower.

Seriously screw that screamer in the krypt. Didn't get me the first time, but I was just going through it again and it popped up instantly as I got in.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

This combat system using cards is f**king stupid.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 24, 2014, 04:48:55 AM

f**king tell me about it. I saw a friend of mine back in high school playing that shit at lunch, and I was dumbfounded as to why they even bothered using a card system when it sucks so bad in every other vidja in existence except for Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memories.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 24, 2014, 03:11:02 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 24, 2014, 01:34:40 AM

Loved that stuff, too.

And Taris is widely considered to be the worst part of the game. :D

I just keep screwing up at the sewers, and forgot to save after completing a sidequest. Damn Flood-wannabe Rakghouls :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 24, 2014, 05:10:29 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 24, 2014, 04:48:55 AM

f**king tell me about it. I saw a friend of mine back in high school playing that shit at lunch, and I was dumbfounded as to why they even bothered using a card system when it sucks so bad in every other vidja in existence except for Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memories.
Yeah, they should have kept the cards for the story and kept the gameplay the same as KH1.

And now Half Life 2 is freezing constantly.

Just beat Episode 2. That was a stupid ass ending. I don't even want to play Half Life 3 now.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm on an absolute Super Street Fighter IV binge right now. Can't seem to pull myself away from online.  :laugh:

Also got to play some GTA: Online with Sweeps the other night. Driving around like Thelma and Louise in our hotpants and lowrider.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was going to play through Knights of the Old Republic, but f**k that control scheme. Everything is click activated and I don't have the patience for it. I'm going to go old-school and play Diablo 2 instead. It's simpler to manage.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Having finished this story, I now have now risen from the dead so that I can just keep playing, yet maintain the soul of a man, and I got that cool legend outfit with the cool hat (better than no hat like the other two). Along the way I've also tamed the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse, I've hunted down and killed the Chupacabra, and I have befriended a Unicorn.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 2

Borderlands 2

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 25, 2014, 06:14:38 PM
I'm on an absolute Super Street Fighter IV binge right now. Can't seem to pull myself away from online.  :laugh:

Also got to play some GTA: Online with Sweeps the other night. Driving around like Thelma and Louise in our hotpants and lowrider.  :laugh:

You are rolling with Smart? Really!!??  :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed