Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,644 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is Battlefield 4 any good? I enjoyed BF 3 and it's on sale on Origin so I was wondering what others thought of it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It was fun when it worked, but it got so buggy on PS4 that after trying to load the MP four straight times only to have me kicked ALL THE WAY BACK OUT to the PS4 home screen I haven't touched it since.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah, it's great when it works, it's improving and is better than when it was first released, but it's prone to random freezing. (360)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 5

Sheva thought it would be a good idea to use an RPG to take out guys below us, as soon as she fired, the rocket clipped the walkway she was standing on and exploded.  :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Devil May Cry

Skyrim

God of War: Ascension

Don't know why the f**k I'm playing Ascension, it was easily the worst God of War game ever..the multiplayer is so f**king broken and yet I find myself compelled to play

Sabby

Sabby

Booting up Rambo...

Why am I doing this?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition

I got my new M5 Stuart light tank and it's upgraded with a 75mm Howitzer.

It was on the Cliff map and I scouted way ahead of my friendlies down the path between the sea and the mountain. I was then outnumbered by medium tanks and I halted and retreated back towards my friendlies. I then went to the opposite side of the mountain and waited in concealment until 2 friendly medium tanks engaged the 3 medium tanks and a tank destroyer that followed me down the path when they spotted me earlier. That is when I played my essential role in a magnificent trap.

I then used the high speeds of my light tank to travel around the mountain, I then charged up the path at full speed like the cavalry up behind the enemy force and they were completely looking the other way as they were too focused on my buddies. I aimed at the rear of one medium tank and destroyed him in one shot, I then aimed at the rear of another medium tank and destroyed him in one shot as well. I then attacked the rear of the Hetzer tank destroyer and destroyed him. The final medium was destroyed by friendlies. 3 mediums and a tank destroyer were destroyed by 2 mediums and my own light tank in less than a minute and my team won.

All I can imagine is the expressions on their faces once I charged up behind them and got 2 one shot kills.  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA#ws

As it was said in Braveheart. It's not the ability to fight that makes us men, it's our wits.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Thinking about possibly downloading Rift. I've never gotten into that MMO thing before.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 22, 2014, 10:13:01 PM
Thinking about possibly downloading Rift. I've never gotten into that MMO thing before.
You should try Guild Wars 2 then.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Diablo 3. I've been playing this on my 360, and I'm actually enjoying this game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition.

I introduce to you my latest addition to my anti-monster arsenal. The "Scarecrow".

WinterActual

MoonerSK

Razz

Razz

Journey

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed