Currently Playing (Read 960,899 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: KNIGHT on Mar 15, 2013, 05:38:12 AM
Just re-beat Halo CE in one sitting.

f**k The Flood...

Just...

f**k The Flood.

I hated them in that temple-like level. The one with all the levels. Oh my, was I pissed. There had to be hundreds and hundreds of them.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 15, 2013, 06:03:07 AM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Mar 15, 2013, 05:38:12 AM
Just re-beat Halo CE in one sitting.

f**k The Flood...

Just...

f**k The Flood.

I hated them in that temple-like level. The one with all the levels. Oh my, was I pissed. There had to be hundreds and hundreds of them.
That level is The Library, worst level ever put into a game. Ever.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

I love this game, but it don't love me. I just need to be a little more patient and then I probably won't die as much.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 15, 2013, 03:55:32 AM
I looked up what I had to do, but he's still owning my ass. I'm gonna take a long break.

Its not too difficult once you know what you need to do. When he hurls the giant metal shit at you, go into blade mode and obviously aim your slashes so that they go through all three highlighted boxes. Do this 3 or 4 times and you get a chance to attack him. If youre successful you do massive damage and he then tries to reheal. Go around to his back when he's rehealing and go into blade mode and slash the square on his back. This stops him from healing. He may do this twice but when you finally stop him healing he's left open to attack for a fair few seconds so wail on his ass.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Keg on Mar 15, 2013, 11:51:30 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 15, 2013, 03:55:32 AM
I looked up what I had to do, but he's still owning my ass. I'm gonna take a long break.

Its not too difficult once you know what you need to do. When he hurls the giant metal shit at you, go into blade mode and obviously aim your slashes so that they go through all three highlighted boxes. Do this 3 or 4 times and you get a chance to attack him. If youre successful you do massive damage and he then tries to reheal. Go around to his back when he's rehealing and go into blade mode and slash the square on his back. This stops him from healing. He may do this twice but when you finally stop him healing he's left open to attack for a fair few seconds so wail on his ass.

The slicing is the part I was having trouble with. I finally managed to find someone who explained how to diagonally slice, so I'm going to try again later today.

Keg

Keg

You just use the analogue stick to aim where you want to cut. Sure you can use square and triangle (if its PS3) of course to cut horizontally and vertically but when you need precision you need to use the sticks to aim exactly where to hit. Its how you defeat Sundowner as well. You need to aim precisely at the arms holding up his armour otherwise if you hit the armour itself it deflects the attack and blows you backwards.

How have you gotten to the end of the game not realising you can precisely control blade mode with the stick?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Keg on Mar 15, 2013, 01:27:57 PM
You just use the analogue stick to aim where you want to cut. Sure you can use square and triangle (if its PS3) of course to cut horizontally and vertically but when you need precision you need to use the sticks to aim exactly where to hit. Its how you defeat Sundowner as well. You need to aim precisely at the arms holding up his armour otherwise if you hit the armour itself it deflects the attack and blows you backwards.

How have you gotten to the end of the game not realising you can precisely control blade mode with the stick?

I didn't know you could use the left stick to control where the blade goes until this morning. *facepalm*

I beat Sundowner through luck, really.

Keg

Keg

Just got GOW: Ascension and theres a code in the box to download a demo for The Last Of Us. Sweeeeet.

Anyway PSN is under maintenance so i'll give that a whirl tomorrow. For now its time to swing those Blades of Chaos once again.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Mar 15, 2013, 11:26:19 PM
Just got GOW: Ascension and theres a code in the box to download a demo for The Last Of Us. Sweeeeet.

Anyway PSN is under maintenance so i'll give that a whirl tomorrow. For now its time to swing those Blades of Chaos once again.

I'll tell you now that the magic system is f**ked. You get elemental upgrades for the Blades of Chaos and must level each one up to level five {excluding fire element} before you can use the magic attack with them. Instead you have to settle for L1+ square/triangle moves until you get them all the way up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I managed to beat

Spoiler
Senator F**kface
[close]

in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance today. With no healing items.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Oblivion

This game is the greatest unintentional comedy ever.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 15, 2013, 05:51:27 AM
Resident Evil 4 PS2. Oh the good times...

*internet high five*

I downloaded the HD version from XBLA a year or so ago. Oh the memories...

Terx2

Terx2

inFamous Festival of Blood. Enjoyable but short. The new vamperic powers are fun.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 16, 2013, 06:29:00 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 15, 2013, 05:51:27 AM
Resident Evil 4 PS2. Oh the good times...

*internet high five*

I downloaded the HD version from XBLA a year or so ago. Oh the memories...

*Nod*

Nice 8)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 16, 2013, 12:13:40 AM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 15, 2013, 11:26:19 PM

I'll tell you now that the magic system is f**ked. You get elemental upgrades for the Blades of Chaos and must level each one up to level five {excluding fire element} before you can use the magic attack with them. Instead you have to settle for L1+ square/triangle moves until you get them all the way up.

Im playing the game. I like the new combat and rage mode. Makes it a bit more tactical and yo ucant just get away with button mashing anymore. Well you can but like you say you wont get to use the best combos and magic if you do. Plus this is way, way before the first game so it makes sense he cant just tap into all these powers when he wants.

Really enjoying it so far. The Last Of Us demo doesnt go live for 76 days though. Boooo. Went to have a shot on it and it sent me to a screen with a countdown instead.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 16, 2013, 04:44:05 AM
Oblivion

This game is the greatest unintentional comedy ever.
Stop! You've violated the law!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed