Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,730 times)

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 27, 2012, 01:01:00 AM
MGS3 HD looks great, the controls take a while to get used too on the 360. I do wish they put MGS1 and PO in the collection but I imagine that they don't have enough space to put all of it on one disc.

that's totally not the reason, the reason is because PO was shunned out of canon by PW, and wasn't very good anyway (as well as being designed specifically for portable gaming) and MGS1 is on the playstation network as a PS1 classic anyway, and giving it the HD treatment would have been too hard.

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 25, 2012, 01:13:28 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 25, 2012, 06:27:21 AM
I'm currently playing Modnation racers road trip on my vita

How are those things BTW? Worth the money?

yeah, i'd say so, unfortunately, they have shot up in price at all the places that had good deals on them since release
i paid 227.99 for one, plus an 8GB mem card and Rayman Origins, the RRP for the device alone is 229.99, and now the best deal you can get is 229.99 for the vita and 1 game, with no memory card, which you HAVE to buy anyway.

Keg

Keg

Binary Domain.

This game is constantly far exceeding my expectations the deeper I get into the story. Absolutely fantastic game and already I cant wait to play it again once im finished, to try different levels with different characters. Ive also read you can actually select any of the characters on a second playthrough as well so you dont have to play as Dan.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Friend of mines let me borrow it, haven't played a lot (only like 30 minutes really) but I'm enjoying it. This is also the first time I've played a Castlevania game in 6 years.

Rioto

Rioto

Magic the gathering planeswalkers.. LOVE IT

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Skyrim
Minesweeper
Transformers: War for Cybertron

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 27, 2012, 11:30:06 PM

Friend of mines let me borrow it, haven't played a lot (only like 30 minutes really) but I'm enjoying it. This is also the first time I've played a Castlevania game in 6 years.

After the uncalled for barrage of years of Anime Castlevania :-[  I was very pleased with Lords of Shadow.  It's a long, long ass adventure game that's loads of fun and really does a lot to bring back that old Castlevania feel.

It's definitely got some God of War influence, but a lot of games do these days. 

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Still Resident Evil Revelations probably going to play more Castlevania later on.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 28, 2012, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 27, 2012, 11:30:06 PM

After the uncalled for barrage of years of Anime Castlevania :-[  I was very pleased with Lords of Shadow.  It's a long, long ass adventure game that's loads of fun and really does a lot to bring back that old Castlevania feel.

It's definitely got some God of War influence, but a lot of games do these days. 

I never played the Anime esque one's (since I never had the platforms for those) but I always found it weird when I watched gameplay and saw some skinny teen with white hair mowing down monsters. Sometimes I forgot it was even Castlevania. :laugh:

r888

r888

doom 3 hard mode

Quote from: r888 on Feb 29, 2012, 11:13:42 PM
doom 3 hard mode

have you seen the doom 4 concept art?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I have. You cannot even begin to imagine how hard I had to control drool spilling over my keyboard.

lol, Doom 4 should come with a limited edition keyboard drool shield.

Razz

Razz

Fable II
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gears of war 3 (Horde)

Lie

Lie

Portal 2

Keg

Keg

Binary Domain. Second playthrough. Im going to go out of my way to be an absolute asshat to every character and play missions with completely different sets of characters. I didnt realise that the trust system and who you choose also affects the ending and who lives and dies. I must have got the best ending the first time because everybody lived, nobody betrayed anyone and some other characters that had gone missing returned to save the day.

I want to see what happens if none of the characters like you.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Halo 3: ODST

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed