Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,139 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 17, 2011, 10:30:09 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 16, 2011, 02:16:01 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 15, 2011, 04:22:51 PM
Isn't that something? And Dice still hasn't released a patch yet, that means when a patch does get released it better make this game sing and do the moon walk or else it was a completely waste of 60$

I've been recently informed via a comment on YouTube that DICE is releasing a new patch either this week or next week. Let's see what happens.

Maybe with the combination of the patch and new video drivers it will be enough to get the game running the way it should.

It better. I just updated my sound and video drivers and the game TROLLED ME. No, seriously.

I loaded up Battlelog, THE GAME ACTUALLY LAUNCHED, I start playing (graphical tears were still present but I didn't care because I was actually playing), and a few seconds into it, the game ended. No surprises, it was just a normal match ending. THEN, IT LOCKS UP, SENDS ME BACK TO BATTLELOG.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

started playing Deus Ex Human Revolution, good so far, i decided to play on hard, because although I never used to like it, recently i prefer playing games on hard, i like the challenge, but this game is really hard, I'm sure I'll get better, but each room of the first proper mission I died a lot before getting through, most of the time i managed to get by by simply running towards a door that will close behind me and surviving long enough to make it through and hoping i don't get followed. currently trying to decide what to spend my first praxis points on.

Keg

Keg

Just play it on normal and take your time with the game. Play as stealthily as possible and dont rush into anything. If you think there's a better way to go about doing something there probably is.

Vulhala

Vulhala

If you take your time and watch people, you'll notice windows of opportunity. It's entirely possible to finish the game without killing anyone except bosses and not trip any alarms. Just requires patience.

And make sure you finish all side missions before you move to the next city. You pick up so much more of the story and style like that.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 18, 2011, 06:33:28 PM
If you take your time and watch people, you'll notice windows of opportunity. It's entirely possible to finish the game without killing anyone except bosses and not trip any alarms. Just requires patience.

And make sure you finish all side missions before you move to the next city. You pick up so much more of the story and style like that.

Not only that but the side missions give you alot more XP and goodies if you finish them making it worthwhile. That and like Vul said theyre actually very good and alot of them are tied into the story or the unfolding events and the world around you. Rushing through this game is a definate no no. I've beaten it twice and I enjoyed the second playthrough much, much more because I explored alot more, took my time and just generally paid more attention to every little detail to get a better grasp of the story.

r888

r888

I just finish playing skyrim, love great fun
I didn't like the ending but still badass

If anyone eles has finish it, Can you tell me how do get this costume?
thanks

Keg

Keg

Dead Space: Extraction with Move and Sharpshooter. Superb, this how it was meant to be played.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: r888 on Nov 19, 2011, 02:31:03 AM

thanks

You need to unlock the Smithing option of Deadric armor in the smithing Perk tree,then you need these:

Deadra hearts  5
Ebony Ingots   17
Leather Strips   10

You can buy Deadra hearts off the elf dude in the college of Winterhold.Hes on the second floor of the dorm rooms,there expensive though,around 1000 gold for one.

These are for the Deadric helmet,armor,gauntlets,boots and shield.You can also smith the Deadric weapons,it will tell you what you need when you have the Deadric smithing perk unlocked and visit a Forge.

Its level 90 smithing if i remember correctly,to level up quickly in smithing this is what you do.

Spoiler
Buy Iron Ingots,these are sold by blacksmiths around skyrim or you can mine it.Every 24 hours(Skyrim time)the blacksmiths will replenish their stocks of ingots so you just keep visiting them.You will need leather strips which can also be bought of blacksmiths.When you have these go to the forge and just spam make iron daggers,you will level up in no time.
[close]

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Gate on Nov 16, 2011, 12:57:13 PM
Assassin's Creed Revelations. They've revamped f**king everything. I cant play with AC2/Brotherhood configuration anymore.

Say it isnt' so?!  :-\

That is one of most enjoyable things about the AC series that there wasn't any real change to the game mechanics.  I really did like in Brotherhood how you could "choose" your quick access weapons for the dpad

Mine finally arrived on Thursday but I haven't played it yet due to trying to finish LA Noire, Arkham City, and now RDR before I dip into AC:R lol  (hoping to finish LA Noire tonight).

r888

r888

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 19, 2011, 03:52:35 PM
Quote from: r888 on Nov 19, 2011, 02:31:03 AM

thanks

You need to unlock the Smithing option of Deadric armor in the smithing Perk tree,then you need these:

Deadra hearts  5
Ebony Ingots   17
Leather Strips   10

You can buy Deadra hearts off the elf dude in the college of Winterhold.Hes on the second floor of the dorm rooms,there expensive though,around 1000 gold for one.

These are for the Deadric helmet,armor,gauntlets,boots and shield.You can also smith the Deadric weapons,it will tell you what you need when you have the Deadric smithing perk unlocked and visit a Forge.

Its level 90 smithing if i remember correctly,to level up quickly in smithing this is what you do.

Spoiler
Buy Iron Ingots,these are sold by blacksmiths around skyrim or you can mine it.Every 24 hours(Skyrim time)the blacksmiths will replenish their stocks of ingots so you just keep visiting them.You will need leather strips which can also be bought of blacksmiths.When you have these go to the forge and just spam make iron daggers,you will level up in no time.
[close]

Cheers mate thank you

m41guy

m41guy

Finished LA Noire last night(finally!), so now to continue Arkham City.   :o

SM

SM

LOTR - BFME

Christ I don't remember Helms Deep being so difficult!!!  Took me fecking ages to nut it out.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Uncharted 3. This game redefines epic.

Keg

Keg

Quite far into Crysis 2 now I think. I dont know if its the way im playing it but this game seems alot longer than Crysis and its alot more enjoyable to play too. Granted it hasnt got the huge, open environments that the first game had but there's still plenty of choice in how to go about your missions.

The first game had virtually no story and then suddenly changes so drastically in the final third of the game and its the worst part of the game, with shit enemies and bizzare events that never get explained. Sure its a stunning game and the first half is highly enjoyable even though the stealth mechanics and sneaking about seems to take f**king forever for little pay off because you always end up in a huge shoot out anyway.

Despite Crysis looking very much like a 2011 title I think its gameplay feels very dated and I actually enjoyed Far Cry: Instincts on the Xbox a hell of alot more. Im not saying Crysis isnt a good game, its a damn good one, but after ive heard alot of people say the sequel wasnt as good im now f**king baffled because Crysis 2 improves on the first game in almost every way, the only downside being that the environments arent as expansive.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I feel the same way. Crysis 2 really benefits from the new city setting because the game just looks that much better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed