Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,729 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Huol on Sep 09, 2011, 04:05:45 AM
http://gyazo.com/7c1c09eb4290e4ad51d614c3abecfcd0.png
sluuuuuurp

Black male Sylvia Plath...female Adolf Hitler...racial slurs...finger sucking...

I love the internet!

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Dead Island (Developers release pirate bay download)
After figuring out how to install the patch to get it working I was blown away. First hour had my heart racing all the way. Great Zombie gaming experience.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Oblivion. In the middle of Knights of the Nine.

Keg

Keg

Still in the middle of my second run through Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Im enjoying it even more this time. This is often the case with me on a second playthrough when I understand a game better and take my time exploring and taking all the little story details in.

I enjoyed games like Bioshock and Dead Space far more on second playthroughs and this is turning out to be the same. Currently in Hengshai for the first time and ill get to do a side mission I missed last night because I didnt speak directly to Tong (I think hes called Tong), I just eavesdropped on his conversation from a vent and apparently that didnt open up a possible mission from the barman in The Hive.

Nightlord

Nightlord

I would be playing space marine but thanks to shopto I won't be getting it until aleast Monday, so now i'm trying MGS 2 on european extreme and Olga is making me want to put my head through a window.
Seriously can she even be beaten?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Playing Dead Island...and really liking it alot.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Crysis 2
Uncharted 2
Mass Effect (taking time)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
So good. Getting Fantastic Voyage flashbacks everywhere haha. Love it.

Lord Mephisto

Lord Mephisto

Been playing Aliens vs Predator and Dead Island the last few days. Managed to beat Dead Island today with a few friends; we had a lot of fun on our way to the end. A good amount of team killing and bad driving occurred, but that was just fine.

Main thing I've been really working on though was the completion of the AVP campaigns on Nightmare. Managed to beat the Aliens campaign months ago, but today I finally managed to finish off the Marine and Predator campaigns. Have to say, the Marine's campaign on Nightmare was just cruel to play through. I have a newly found respect for Facehuggers and a new intense hatred of the Xenos and Synthetics.

Going to work on some final Ranked Match related achievements now and hopefully finish the game off. Once that is done, Hodgkiss, my Hunter Edition Facehugger, and I will retire to the Hamptons.  8)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Oblivion. Just started to do Shivering Isles with my new Nord Warrior.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Street Fighter IV 3D

It's the same as the console version just in 3D, still fun but I'm glad I bought it used.

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D

One of my friends actually got me this in exchange for helping him study for a test. Needless to say it was a good deal, and so far the games been absolutely fun. As usual my mains are Wesker and Jill. Oh and Claire's pretty cool too. 8)

r888

r888

Resident evil 3

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: r888 on Sep 12, 2011, 03:48:12 AM
Resident evil 3

8)

Resident Evil Code Veronica X.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hey guys. Should I buy 'Undead Nightmare' for Red Dead Redemption?

And if I go to Undead land do I get to bring my Deadly Assassin outfit and War horse with me?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Finally SPHESS MAHREEN has arrived.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed