Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,959 times)

Keg

Keg

Ive just joined a game with somebody at the same level and on the same mission too. I'll see how it goes. It be alot more fun just playing with randoms dropping in and out. Could make it feel like a real world with others in it.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Dead Nation, some good fun in a freebie there!

Doom 3 - timeless classic.

Keg

Keg

Borderlands. Just played with two other guys. Neither of them had mics but it so much better. The game comes into its own when playing with others. I completed a shit load of missions that would have taken me so much longer to do on my own because of how difficult they would have been and how long it would have taken me to level up. Ive gone from a lvl 11 to a 17 in an hour.

maybe i should have given Co-op more of a chance then!

severen76

severen76

I re-bought Black Ops for the PS3. Maibnly for the online, I was getting bored of Medal of Honor since there's only about 5 things to unlock in each class. It's been fun, for some reason there's been a few connection issues and quite a bit of host migration which can get annoying.

Nuketown with a silenced Mac 10 and 1911= Heaven.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Been reacquainting myself with Halo CE recently.

Feels great.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Duke Nukem Forever Insane Mode

I f**kING HATE the Queen Bitch the Octabrains energy attack can't be halted without a shotgun, and if they're too far you throw a pipe bomb, yes? No, they catch it when THEY ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU WHILE YOU f**kING DETONATE IT!!!
In short this is my current situation:

DNF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrASAMgrt1s#

Me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc#

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 22, 2011, 01:39:55 PM
maybe i should have given Co-op more of a chance then!

Id imagine its even more fun when youre playing with somedoy you know and have mics. My only gripe with playing with others who i didnt know was that i couldnt choose what missions to do, the host did and if i wanted to do things differently i couldnt. Plus I felt rushed and i lost the sense of freedom you get solo. Luckily id found a host with the same level who was at the same point in the game so i just followed his lead anyway. Then someboyd else joined the game and there was three of us. Tearing through the badlands in a buggy, while another dude rides shotgun and the third guy rides another buggy alongside you is awesome. The best bit is that any achievements and missions you complete counts for your save game, as long as the host isnt a higher level than you.

I think if youre playing with a friend and have mics it will be great because you can talk about what you want to do next and you can manage who gets what loot better if you can communicate.

I think from now on i'll just play as a host and if people pop in now and again into my game thats great but if im going solo for a while i dont mind.

Im so glad i eventually picked this game up. Its one of the most unique and rewarding games ive ever played. It reminds me of a sort of weird amalgamation of Oddworld: Strangers Wrath (setting, humor, roaming a desert wasteland) Bioshock (picking up money and loot and the crazy characters) and Knights of The Old Republic (an accessible RPG thats deep enough to not get stale but not too complicated for people like me who dont normally play them).

Nope

Nope

More InFAmous 2. And holy shit. The games blown my expectations out of the water. The side missions are always different, a welcome change from the firsts constant rehashing AND the new monster enemies are awesome and add a hell of alot of variaty.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Started Marathon on my laptop.

Took a while to find controls I was comfortable with, since I'm not a PC gamer, but the game is awesome.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

I cant play nothing at the moment my dam control is broke >:(...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Im still confused about Marathon.  I know it's an old Mac shooter, made by Bungie I assume, that has references in many things including Halo 3 and is currently open-source to a small but loyal community of players?

Did they make a new one or are you guys playing the old school?  If so, is it pc only?  Question barrage!

First Blood

First Blood

Mortal Kombat

The new content like Skarlet and the Klassic costumes along with the Season Pass which includes the upcoming new fighters has given me a reason to come back and play this.

F.3.A.R.

Been a fan since the beginning and only got as far as the first level. It's pretty slick so far, the cover mechanic feels fresh and tight. And going "Neo" in a room full of very bad folks never gets old.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Fear 3, love me some bullet time man. Diggin it alot, love the fear series.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 22, 2011, 11:01:35 PM
Started Marathon on my laptop.

Took a while to find controls I was comfortable with, since I'm not a PC gamer, but the game is awesome.

Has Durandal made your acquaintance?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed