Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,607 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Only have 1 & 2. And I need to finish 1 first :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ending of the first game got me going crazy for the sequel.

Ending for part 2 made me happy because I called it, and because it left you saying "WTF?!"

AC:B is awesome, the ending felt a bit unsatisfying, but that's only because it's not really part 3, but the combat was way better than both games.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Darksiders, its pretty cool

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

A fellow Darksiders fan? :D I will love you forever.

ScottishXeno

ScottishXeno

Aliens verus Predator (2010), Battlefield 2, Half Life 2 : Episode 2 and Counter strike: Source.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 05, 2011, 11:59:44 PM
Darksiders, its pretty cool

Pq you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been playing games  I love recently. Darksiders is one of them as well as Mass Effect. Keep up the good work!

severen76

severen76

I tried the Bulletstorm demo. It wishes it was really offensive and funny, but it just doesn't pull it off.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 06, 2011, 05:37:35 PM
I tried the Bulletstorm demo. It wishes it was really offensive and funny, but it just doesn't pull it off.

Completely agree. The game itself I think is fun, but I only think that because I believe that the fun lies in the multi-player.

severen76

severen76

Well the demo only had a tutorial mission, and I don't fancy buying the game of a demo I didn't like. ;)

I've also been playing through Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. Forgot how awesome it was; I lent it to a friend a couple of years ago and only just got it back. It's so frustrating too.

It's made me want to read some Lovecraft stories, and I saw the Necronomicon online for £11 so I think I'll pick it up.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

The only reason I even have Bulletstorm is because I got it for free XD I think it does try a bit too hard to be offensive. It's a pretty good game but it made such a fuss of being original when it kind of feels like it's trying to be Borderlands without leveling up and knocking Call of Duty while ironically utilizing several of COD's mechanics {iron sights, sprint, red screen of pain}

Keg

Keg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 05, 2011, 10:32:19 PM
I hope you're enjoying AC 1, 2, and 2.5.

I grew extremely bored of AC before I got anywhere near to finishing it so I traded it in a few years ago. Ive heard the sequels are alot better and might be worth trudging through the first game for.

severen76

severen76

I wasn't a fan of the first game, but I enjoyed completing the second. (I never bothered finishing the first)

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 06, 2011, 05:54:38 PM
The only reason I even have Bulletstorm is because I got it for free XD I think it does try a bit too hard to be offensive. It's a pretty good game but it made such a fuss of being original when it kind of feels like it's trying to be Borderlands without leveling up and knocking Call of Duty while ironically utilizing several of COD's mechanics {iron sights, sprint, red screen of pain}
How do you find its like Borderlands? Like at all?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

General wasteland aesthetic. Crazy ass bandits trying to kill me. Robots rolling around talking annoying talk.

Nope

Nope

Eh, i didnt really find either of them alike. Then again, I'v only played the demo for bulletstorm.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed