Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,754 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy shit, you came outta hibernation...where ya been dude?

severen76

severen76

I don't know man. I just kind of took a break for a little while, then I spent most of my time either at work or asleep (easy to do when you're working nights). That meant that any time I got free where I wasn't sleeping, I spent it hanging out with friends, so I wasn't really on computers much.

SM

SM

Star Trek Encounters - Levels with flying through warp tunnels suck big donkey balls.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 20, 2011, 11:45:36 PM
I don't know man. I just kind of took a break for a little while, then I spent most of my time either at work or asleep (easy to do when you're working nights). That meant that any time I got free where I wasn't sleeping, I spent it hanging out with friends, so I wasn't really on computers much.

You were gone for what felt like a year :P

m41guy

m41guy

Picked up Black Ops just because I wanted to play through the campaign.  Not digging the modern tech during the time period though. 

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 and Dead Space 2...what a combo...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Halo: Reach

gamerinflames

gamerinflames

I picked up Killzone 3 for the Move a little while ago and liked it.   But then I went out and bought the assault rifle attachment and it's amazing.  The control and response is unreal. 

The game is cool without the attachment, but it's awesome with it.  Two thumbs up!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Blowin' shit up on Lost Planet 2 and ripping the crap out of zombies on Dead Rising 2.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Lots of Halo Wars recently. So that and some Halo Reach.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: m41guy on Feb 21, 2011, 02:45:42 AM
Picked up Black Ops just because I wanted to play through the campaign.  Not digging the modern tech during the time period though.

Yeah, I thought that was a little dumb of them to do.

Madden 11 with a buddy.

Gonna re-start Halo: Reach again in the next couple of days. Loved the last level of the game. Couldn't think of a better way to go out.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Spartan113 on Feb 21, 2011, 11:32:11 PM

Gonna re-start Halo: Reach again in the next couple of days. Loved the last level of the game. Couldn't think of a better way to go out.

Agreed. I should be playing it in a couple days too. I'm playing all 6 in chronological order, and am almost done with Wars, so Reach is up next :)

Quote from: gamerinflames on Feb 21, 2011, 07:36:37 PM
I picked up Killzone 3 for the Move a little while ago and liked it.   But then I went out and bought the assault rifle attachment and it's amazing.  The control and response is unreal. 

The game is cool without the attachment, but it's awesome with it.  Two thumbs up!

i was thinking of getting the assault rifle, but it's pretty expensive, now you've said that i'm considering it more.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Hmmmm should I pick up killzone 3 or bulletstorm?? what to do?

Cellien

Cellien

Back to the Future Episode 1 on iPad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed