Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien

Started by Darkoo, Feb 12, 2011, 07:01:18 AM

Author
Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien (Read 33,640 times)

dandan

is there meant to be a sequel to predators aswell?

dandan

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 12, 2011, 07:03:52 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Feb 12, 2011, 07:01:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 12, 2011, 06:56:50 PM
So, this an Alien film? ???
Yes!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bJX2ryvw3U8/RfHApgnEPqI/AAAAAAAAAMg/7Ict9BAXf_o/s320/ace+ventura+yes.gif

I'm still not convinced. I'll wait and see.
how can you not be convinced man ? lol i mean come on both fassbender and noomi have said it is an alien film or connected to alien and they has been tweets all over the web...

Ghost Rider

Quote from: dandan on Feb 12, 2011, 07:08:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 12, 2011, 07:03:52 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Feb 12, 2011, 07:01:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 12, 2011, 06:56:50 PM
So, this an Alien film? ???
Yes!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bJX2ryvw3U8/RfHApgnEPqI/AAAAAAAAAMg/7Ict9BAXf_o/s320/ace+ventura+yes.gif

I'm still not convinced. I'll wait and see.
how can you not be convinced man ? lol i mean come on both fassbender and noomi have said it is an alien film or connected to alien and they has been tweets all over the web...

I have a feeling that it will change once again.

Salt The Fries

Some actors can be naively vague sometimes...Let's just wait and see.

Alien³

If it is or isn't connected to Alien I'm soooooo excited for this film.

scarhunter92

I'm still confused.

Ghost Rider

ThisBethesdaSea

Some actors can be naively vague? Are you people F*ckn Serious?

Oh yes, naive enough to sign on to a movie they've been told is one thing, but it's really something else. Jesus H.

nendo

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 12, 2011, 07:08:03 AM
Okay so, this movie is a prequel, then it's not a prequel but hinted to be either a stand-alone or a side-story, now it's an Alien film again...

So it's what, a side-story or something?

-Rakai'Thwei

From what we know or been told the film is set in the same universe as alien but doesn't follow the "alien" story line that we currently know. its its own story with connections. Think chronicles of Riddick

dandan

Quote from: nendo on Feb 12, 2011, 07:45:33 PM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 12, 2011, 07:08:03 AM
Okay so, this movie is a prequel, then it's not a prequel but hinted to be either a stand-alone or a side-story, now it's an Alien film again...

So it's what, a side-story or something?

-Rakai'Thwei

From what we know or been told the film is set in the same universe as alien but doesn't follow the "alien" story line that we currently know. its its own story with connections. Think chronicles of Riddick
you could be right there! but do oyu think the space jockeys could have an appearance in this?

Salt The Fries

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Feb 12, 2011, 07:43:36 PM
Some actors can be naively vague? Are you people F*ckn Serious?

Oh yes, naive enough to sign on to a movie they've been told is one thing, but it's really something else. Jesus H.
What's your problem? I found it pretty common for people who are attached to some projects (not only movies) and are not the main creative force behind them to be so casual and vague about them. I think that's the case here, I don't think Fassbender had much of specific knowledge at this point, because some things are still probably worked out. Well, the other thing is that he can't give away too much anyway, but I'm still sure he isn't the one to expect concrete answers from.

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

It seems that it will be a stand alone movie in alien universe but without the usual aliens i guess and the story wont be about them too.....

Like announcing a Simpson sequel...then you change your mind and announce that you will make a stand alone movie in the Simpson universe called: Dionysus with none of the ''family'' or any of the main characters on screen and with a story that revolves around a young student that likes to smoke weed/drink and his adventures......(maby Otto the bus driver  in his early years ;D hhhmmmmmm?) and then you say: yes,of course you will recognise Homer DNA in the movie hahahahahahah

Started as irritating but now it got boring....just shut up and make the movie.

dandan

Quote from: prodigy211 on Feb 12, 2011, 08:11:17 PM
It seems that it will be a stand alone movie in alien universe but without the usual aliens i guess.....

Like announcing a Simpson sequel...then you change your mind and announce that you will make a stand alone movie in the Simpson universe called: Dionysus with none of the ''family'' or any of the main characters on screen and with a story that revolves around a young student that likes to smoke weed/drink and his adventures......(maby Otto the bus driver  in his early years ;D hhhmmmmmm?) and then you say: yes,of course you will recognise Homer DNA in the movie hahahahahahah

Started as irritating but now it got boring....just shut up and make the movie.
apprently there is going to be aliens but "bigger" ones i dont no if this means bigger xenomorphs or space jockeys

Space Disc Jockey

This is gonna be an Alien prequel, for sure. The "tall aliens" are obviously, Jockies. Holy crap I'm soo excited for this film!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed