[AvP1] Killing the Queen

Started by italiancanuck89, Mar 04, 2007, 03:36:47 AM

Author
[AvP1] Killing the Queen (Read 9,323 times)

italiancanuck89

italiancanuck89

Hello everyone.

Im new here so i would like to sat hello to all.  My question is this, i have avp gold edition pc and i cannot kill the queen as a marine for the life of me!!!  Am i missing something?  Please help!

Thanks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll copy and paste this from Heilo's old AvP1 walkthrough:

Final battle with the Queen. Your bullets have no effect on her what so ever.
      Flame and Grenades stun her. She will attack by throwing boxes or by slashing
      you. This level is difficult. You have to do a button hunt. First. run out and
      hit the button for the Airlock panel. There's nothing you can do with the other
      two buttons right there though. Next, draw the Queen over near the pile of
      missiles. Shoot it when she's near to cause them to explode, knocking her down
      and stunning her. (Unfortunately this pile is not here on Director's Cut, so
      you cannot stun her with it or use it to blow up the grate. Just shoot the
      grate.) Drop down the broken grating and run to the left. There's a button on
      the wall. Push it and wait for the panel to open, the shoot the two pipes
      inside. Turn around and run to the stairs on the right. Shoot the grating
      above them and climb out. Go back and hit both buttons on the Airlock panel.
      Turn and run back to the emergency cell on the right. push the button next to
      the door and let the door close (sometimes you may have to hit it twice). This
      will pull the Queen and everything else out of the room. Victory. Not bad for
      a private. Missing this emergency cell will cause YOU to fly out. Not good for
      a private. Congratulation, you've beaten the Marine game. Shame you're reading
      this... Now onto the bonus levels!

AtR

AtR

Yo momma is so fat...

lol :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AtR on Apr 01, 2007, 12:43:11 PM
Yo momma is so fat...

lol :D

What... :-\

Dingo

Dingo

I think he was referring to the Queen alien.

AtR

AtR

Yes I was ;)

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

lol! Best laugh of the day! :D

RayKai747

RayKai747

for killing the queen you got to blow it out of the air lock

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I used to spawn marines in with her and watch them duke it out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I loved that level. Brought a smile to my face.  :P

Bad Ass Xenomorph99

Bad Ass Xenomorph99

yeah the queen level is fun ;D :oand a little hard  :-XSHE KEEPS THROWING STUFF AT YOU F**K

the queen looks verygood in avp1 for an old game

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What about as a Predator? That was great. Really liked that level.

Niittomies

Niittomies

I loved predators final level. but i hated the facehuggers because they are so FASSST!!!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Facehuggers almost always make a beeline right for you, I switch to speargun and just nail the sumabitches while they are still out there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Same. "It's the only way to be sure."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed