Best Alien game?

Started by nukem11, Sep 22, 2007, 01:25:42 PM

Author
Best Alien game? (Read 5,740 times)

nukem11

nukem11

Not sure if this is the right section or a thread already done on it.
Growing up I always had fun playing the Alien 3 game on the megadrive. It was pretty well done but I didnt get very far. I also liked Alien Trilogy I thought that was such a cool game. I manged to complete it as well. It was great when you got near the end as you had to defeat sh$it loads of Queen aliens and it got bloody tricky in places.

Darkness

Darkness

Only one I've owned is Alien 3 for Gamegear and that was too hard. I'd say Alien 3: The Gun. That's pretty fun to play on the ROM.

Alienator

Alienator

id have to say Alien Res for the PS1 for being extremely creepy and for not having too bad of graphics

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 22, 2007, 01:27:47 PM
Only one I've owned is Alien 3 for Gamegear and that was too hard. I'd say Alien 3: The Gun. That's pretty fun to play on the ROM.

I've got it on the Megadrive. Fun stuff. But I'd have to say Alien Trilogy. Scary stuff. Very atmospheric. Feels like Aliens.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Aliens online was a pretty good game.

dale07

dale07

the best alien game for me is alien resurection i love it i got it wen it first came out n still play it today

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2007, 04:38:51 PM
I've got it on the Megadrive. Fun stuff. But I'd have to say Alien Trilogy. Scary stuff. Very atmospheric. Feels like Aliens.

What was trilogies story again it didn't follow the movie did it. You were a marine or something weren't you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ripley. And it went Aliens - Alien 3 - Alien. Didn't really follow any of the films. Just locations and guns.

arnold23

arnold23

AvP2

Huol

Huol

AvP2

Alien alone?

Alien ressurection. The newborn scared me shitless for some reason.

hicks14

hicks14

Quote from: nukem11 on Sep 22, 2007, 01:25:42 PM
Not sure if this is the right section or a thread already done on it.
Growing up I always had fun playing the Alien 3 game on the megadrive. It was pretty well done but I didnt get very far. I also liked Alien Trilogy I thought that was such a cool game. I manged to complete it as well. It was great when you got near the end as you had to defeat sh$it loads of Queen aliens and it got bloody tricky in places.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2007, 04:38:51 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Sep 22, 2007, 01:27:47 PM

hi i have a cheat for alien triolgy it ulocks every thing its 1gotp1nk8c1dbootson

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed