Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 440,698 times)

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

I'm not a troll. Don't recklessly call good, on-topic members trolls.

Master

Then don't post crap ok. You have some credible info? Great. Post it, or give it to Corporal. But stop bragging how you have essential info. There are always those with "inside intel", but only once it was real.

BishopShouldGo

Not bragging. Just speaking aloud about how I WANT it, not that I have it lol. I merely know someone who could easily get the info.

Anyway, onwards.

The Wolverine Predator

Well go get some intel Sargent!

The Wolverine Predator

So nothing to share yet???

BishopShouldGo

He didn't respond to my email. Major blue balls...

The Wolverine Predator

He must not like you then....

BishopShouldGo

Gazz

How informative and substantial!

BishopShouldGo

More clogging...

Master

Johnny Handsome

To be fair, even if there would be a guy that had "exclusive insider knowledge" we probably wouldn't believe him anyway, because we were bullshitted each time a new movie comes out.

The fact that he basically only told us things that aren't verifiable doesn't help the matter (Zac Afron casting?, Robert Downey Jr. who gets 30 million per movie now? Yeah...).

Lets put it this way, i'm not saying he's bullshitting, BUT i'm saying he is getting trolled by his "exclusive source" who never answers when someone asks for real and concrete informations/statements.

Maybe we should just agree that "BishopShouldGo" (no pun intended) doesn't post stuff about his source, that way he won't get shit from people around here and we won't get seemingly fake informations.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 30, 2016, 09:35:33 AM
The fact that he basically only told us things that aren't verifiable doesn't help the matter (Zac Afron casting?, Robert Downey Jr. who gets 30 million per movie now? Yeah...).

Lets put it this way, i'm not saying he's bullshitting, BUT i'm saying he is getting trolled by his "exclusive source" who never answers when someone asks for real and concrete informations/statements.

Maybe we should just agree that "BishopShouldGo" (no pun intended) doesn't post stuff about his source, that way he won't get shit from people around here and we won't get seemingly fake informations.
Agreed. His "exclusive source" hasn't been very impressive at all.

BishopShouldGo

Nah, he's legit. He's the one who gave me the script to the upcoming Friday the 13th(Guzikowski).

Anyway, onwards.

The Wolverine Predator

You can share that with me....I wanna see that too

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed