Aliens vs Predator story idea

Started by Private Hudson, Sep 11, 2007, 09:59:18 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator story idea (Read 2,775 times)

Private Hudson

I came up with several Story ideas which do you guys think is better? (all are working projects)

Aliens vs Predator: Predalien

On LV:893, the Weyland Yutani corp has setup a secret base to breed aliens and see what the aliens live like in thier habitats. The company takes hosts ( mainly Kidnapped people ) and sticks them into caves with alien eggs. Of course the company has made a Queen by finding an egg and waiting till it morphs to make a Queen facehugger so they have loads of eggs around..but of course a Predator heres of this and thinks it'll be an exciting hunt. The Predator gets trapped of course and the company sets an alien egg in with the dying Predator to see what happens. When the other predators here of the Predator not returning they set out to find him..but what they find is that the new alien(Predalien) let the other aliens loose and the aliens made the entire base their hive...now the Predators are in the ultimate hunt.....

You like or you think I should try other story??? :-\

MudButt

MudButt

Seems good, but I don't see how the Predator could get captured?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

like i said its a work in progress so im thinking about him getting wounded by security guards on the way into the base so they get him into a net and throw him into the cave... :-\
I think im gonna write it tonight and post it after some thought.

Private Hudson

Im posting part 2 soon!!! part one of Aliens vs Predator: Predalian part 1 is up now

Private Hudson

I finished my story!!! ;D 2 long chapters done!! ;D Check it out!!

Dane

Dane

This looks good. mmmmmmmm. Very good. 8)

Private Hudson

Thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed