What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 588,855 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Just questioning my life decisions.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Already mentioned this in the drunk tank thread, but i guess that made me unhappy so i can post that here... Well... Couldn't fully "get it up" recently when being invited at a girl's apartment after a night out drinking and partying (too much probably  ;D) so it's probably my fault, but i was really disappointed, especially after foreplay/cuddling that lasted from 5AM till 8AM holy f**k... How in the f**kedy f**k did i manage to not conclude after that... That being a first for me, maybe i need to start questioning myself, i don't know.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 23, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
What's done is done, learn from it.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 23, 2018, 02:48:36 AM
Already mentioned this in the drunk tank thread, but i guess that made me unhappy so i can post that here... Well... Couldn't fully "get it up" recently when being invited at a girl's apartment after a night out drinking and partying (too much probably  ;D) so it's probably my fault, but i was really disappointed, especially after foreplay/cuddling that lasted from 5AM till 8AM holy f**k... How in the f**kedy f**k did i manage to not conclude after that... That being a first for me, maybe i need to start questioning myself, i don't know.
It happens, but definitely make it up to her, without getting too drunk.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 24, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 23, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
What's done is done, learn from it.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 23, 2018, 02:48:36 AM
It happens, but definitely make it up to her, without getting too drunk.

I will  ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just found out the Aliens/TNG crossover was almost a thing. Damn you, Riddles.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 28, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

:'( I was actually looking forward to that crossover.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2018, 08:26:25 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 28, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

:'( I was actually looking forward to that crossover.

We all were

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Even as someone who isn't big on comics and has little interest in Star Trek... yeah, I was really curious to see how that one played out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Coming down with something. Throat is so sore.  :'(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

7.15am the postman rang my doorbell this morning. 7.15am

Never has the post EVER been that early before. but when I want a lie in. ring ring.

B*****d

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 01, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

Never has the post EVER been that early before. but when I want a lie in. ring ring.

B*****d
Must've been an important package.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Postie where I went to uni was a right dick, he never even used to bother bringing parcels out, he'd just bring a missed delivery slip already filled out and put it through my letterbox without ringing the bell. Waited by the door one day and caught him so I could call him up on it lol.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As a postal employee (for now :P ), the only reasons I can think of for a parcel THAT early is a restricted time for an Express, or parcel help for the regular carrier. The only time I leave notices for regular parcels are when the access for the address is completely unsafe... usually that is weather related or animal related. However, if your mail receptacle is 1/2 mile or more roundtrip from your residence, we are required to leave notices for large size parcels that will not fit in the mail receptacle.*

*from the USPS, not sure how Royal Mail delivery runs. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 01, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
Postie where I went to uni was a right dick, he never even used to bother bringing parcels out, he'd just bring a missed delivery slip already filled out and put it through my letterbox without ringing the bell. Waited by the door one day and caught him so I could call him up on it lol.

That kinda stuff really f**ks me off. The Royal Mail are absolutely f**king terrible and lazy.

Yesterday, we missed a package earlier in the day and the guy just came back around at night at the end of his shift. Private courier. That's commitment to the cause. I'm happy too because it was my new grenade for airsoft.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 01, 2018, 03:53:53 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 01, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

B*****d
Must've been an important package.

It was a collection of books. They've never turned up before 11am the entire time ive lived in my flat

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed