WIP Predator Costume at the ADI Studios?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

Author
WIP Predator Costume at the ADI Studios? (Read 5,469 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Am I seeing things or does that not look like the torso of a Predator in the background here? Could just be from AvP but there's some unpainted ones next it.

The Wolverine Predator

Looks like it may be , but it could be something else it just kinda resembles a Predator torso from a distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master Chief

No, I see it as well.  Good eye!

echobbase79

I'm not sure. They could be from either AvP films, but they do look new.

Predator_Spirit

And no tits on them, cool.

JokersWarPig

I'd say it is.

It could just be my eyes playing tricks on me but it even looks like it has the netting on it.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 12, 2017, 10:31:28 PM
I'd say it is.

It could just be my eyes playing tricks on me but it even looks like it has the netting on it.

Same here.

genocyber

It looks more like Batman armor that isn't done being painted...

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Looks like this torso with similar protections on the shoulders:

Johnny Handsome

This could really be for The Predator, i see it with mixed feelings though. I obviously love the original Predator, but i wish they would break up the classic look of the bodys a bit, like they did with Predator 2, look at the NECA variations, most of them look awesome and people like them as well.

I hope they do something like this in The Predator and not just stuck a new head on Wolf's body, but knowing FOX/ADI's recycling history, i wouldn't be surprised at all.

SiL

To be fair, the only film that never recycled anything was Predators. Even P2 recycled material for the end of the film (Cameo appearances, sure.)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SiL on Jan 13, 2017, 09:29:19 AM
To be fair, the only film that never recycled anything was Predators. Even P2 recycled material for the end of the film (Cameo appearances, sure.)
I don't have much of a problem with that at all, i just don't want the body to look like a carbon copy of wolf when you can spice it up a bit, and that's what they did with Predator 2, but it's Shane's show and we'll see.

That said, it looks like they used Wolfs body rather than Scars, so that's good.

Xan21

To be fair, the only film that never recycled anything was Predators.

Predators was one big recycled piece of dribble... but yeah those Super Predators designs actually stood out... too bad they felt the need to throw the 'original' predator in there.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xan21 on Jan 13, 2017, 10:04:12 AM
To be fair, the only film that never recycled anything was Predators.

Predators was one big recycled piece of dribble... but yeah those Super Predators designs actually stood out... too bad they felt the need to throw the 'original' predator in there.
He didn't meant the movie as a whole, he just meant Predator accessoires. The reason everything was done from scratch was because KNB EFX didn't have anything they could recycle as the Predator was a whole new creature for them to make.

And i actually liked the classic Predator, you had the best of both worlds in that movie and the Predator Vs. Predator fight was one of the few things that actually was fresh about the movie.

Xan21

It's just all too on the nose for me... let's just make the exact original Predator design so audiences will know the difference between the two. The others were pretty good and original although they lacked some extra gadgets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed