News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,423 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Godzillakuj94 on Nov 08, 2016, 07:33:32 PM
My 'buddy' just claimed that Hot Toys Covenant stuff leaked but it all got pulled off the net.  Just help me to prove him wrong, nothings been leaked right? Ill put his claims in a spoiler tag.
Spoiler
He said the first one was of a Neomorph, the second figure was a proto-xeno and the third was an engineer in a more heavy duty bio suit.
[close]

Hicks would know... He knows all. 8)

whiterabbit

Yea they did alright but I was to busy voting to notice it.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

This is a joke, right?

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Nov 08, 2016, 10:40:59 PM
This is a joke, right?
Pretty much, just wanted to ensure he was full of shit. He just always acts like he's got 'inside knowledge'(my friend, not Hicks).

BonesawT101

"Right" (in Brett voice)

Corporal Hicks

I didn't see anything like that, I'm afraid.

Pvt. Himmel

The drought is starting again!! :-X

Corporal Hicks

It's gonna be drips and drabs until promotion kicks in properly next year, I'm afraid.

Pvt. Himmel

Anyone see this on IMDb.....

Ridley Scott avoided watching Alien 3 (1992) after it was released, and strongly disliked it when he finally saw it decades later. After this, he came up with the idea of making a "sequel-substitution", which then became this after many rewrites.   

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 10, 2016, 05:39:28 PM
It's gonna be drips and drabs until promotion kicks in properly next year, I'm afraid.

:-[

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 10, 2016, 05:48:49 PM

Ridley Scott avoided watching Alien 3 (1992) after it was released, and strongly disliked it when he finally saw it decades later. After this, he came up with the idea of making a "sequel-substitution", which then became this after many rewrites.   

You know the rules when it comes to IMDB.  :laugh: Is that from their Covvie page?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 10, 2016, 06:36:39 PM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 10, 2016, 05:48:49 PM

You know the rules when it comes to IMDB.  :laugh: Is that from their Covvie page?
I know. :laugh:

Yeah its under the (Did you know section.)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv   

BishopShouldGo

Lol, so false. We all know better than to believe anything on IMDb, come on guys.

http://www.heyuguys.com/prometheus-writer-damon-lindelof-talks-engineers-alien-family-tree-the-sequels-opening-scene/

Lindelof interview:

"In your conversations with Ridley did you discuss the other Alien films?

He hasn't seen the Alien Vs. Predator films, he likes Cameron's sequel but he admits to feeling a little conflicted that he was passed over in terms of directing the sequel. He's a huge Fincher fan and feels sorry that David was so hamstrung in terms of what he could and could not do in terms of Alien 3 and while he acknowledges that it's a beautiful looking film I think he wishes that Fincher would have been allowed to do what Fincher does on that film. I have a feeling that if Alien 3 had been Fincher's third film instead of his first then it would have been up there in the pantheon of great sci-fi. We didn't talk about Resurrection."

Additionally, Ridley also visited the Alien 3 set and gave Fincher career advice, and his son worked on the film.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Nov 10, 2016, 07:59:35 PM
We all know better than to believe anything on IMDb, come on guys.

We know. It was exactly the point I was making.  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Ridley Scott was also interviewed in superintendent Andrew's office.

BishopShouldGo

Whoa. Where is that interview from? The quad?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed